2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

No surprises

HSC
Heyy guys do y'all know how much will I get affected for HSC internal mark if I am in a class that has cohort with top mark like 44/45 and lowest mark like 10/45??
I am normally rank around 2 to 6
There are only 14 people in my geo class;-; and there is a huge division in mark between the ppl who wanna study and ppl who don't care
it's so hard to get high rank because the top 5 are so competitive, we have kids got high distiction for Australian Environmental science Competition and the kids who wanna be uran planner,travels in city everyday
But we also got kids don't even know anything about geography but just sleep in class..

What Do I do to GeT a better iNternAl mark (realistically.)

user9314

HSC
N/A
Heyy guys do y'all know how much will I get affected for HSC internal mark if I am in a class that has cohort with top mark like 44/45 and lowest mark like 10/45??
I am normally rank around 2 to 6
There are only 14 people in my geo class;-; and there is a huge division in mark between the ppl who wanna study and ppl who don't care
it's so hard to get high rank because the top 5 are so competitive, we have kids got high distiction for Australian Environmental science Competition and the kids who wanna be uran planner,travels in city everyday
But we also got kids don't even know anything about geography but just sleep in class..

What Do I do to GeT a better iNternAl mark (realistically.)
depends on where the division lies, is it just after you are are there only like 1-2 people that slack off?

No surprises

HSC
Not really... there are like 5 people can get high marks with not much difference and 5 people get so low mark without much difference :oldfrown:

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
that’s messed up, like surely they can check when the other assessments are instead of stacking them all
In our school they get around that by capping physical assessments at three a week but allowing as many hand-in assignments as available during a week. 💀
Don’t @ me from week 9-10. You’ll only find me in agony.

carrotsss

HSC
In our school they get around that by capping physical assessments at three a week but allowing as many hand-in assignments as available during a week. 💀
Don’t @ me from week 9-10. You’ll only find me in agony.
At least with hand in assignments you can do them earlier though, but 3 in a week is still tons 😭

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
i have 4 assessments in one week tf why can't it ever be spread out
i've (presumably) got maths (x1+x2), english, chem, bio and modern in the same week, hopefully i'm wrong but it doesn't feel like i am...

i don't get why the school is trying to shove them all into one week, feels bad man

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Who wanna do teacher reviews e.g
math-
eng-
Math- Without a doubt one of the most chill dudes known to existence. bro is counting close to his 80's and is up to date w all the new trends. I once heard him talk ab how theres an 'orgy' of qns available in our school hub page (basically its a program that we can use to access resources + notifications + timetable).
Eng: Kinda chill but is crazy hard w his marking
Science: this dude is teaching the stage 6 syllabus when we haven't even finished y10 outcomes. annoying bc everyone suffers in marks as a result.

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Math- Without a doubt one of the most chill dudes known to existence. bro is counting close to his 80's and is up to date w all the new trends. I once heard him talk ab how theres an 'orgy' of qns available in our school hub page (basically its a program that we can use to access resources + notifications + timetable).
Eng: Kinda chill but is crazy hard w his marking
Science: this dude is teaching the stage 6 syllabus when we haven't even finished y10 outcomes. annoying bc everyone suffers in marks as a result.
schools are very weird with science, i remember learning a bunch of stage 6 stuff in y10 and a bit in y9 so by the time we did mod 1 the following year it was just repeated stuff (i think i was even made to do a biology depth study on genetics and dna back then)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
math: we vibe
eng: we (generally) vibe
sdd/ipt: no acc teacher - ive only had substitutes
eco: fav teacher - takes no bullshit
phys: 💀 (have to carry my whole friendgroup in it bcz we all have kinda/very shit teachers)
Math: head of math department, amazing teacher and experienced hsc marker
English: Canadian 🤮
SOR II: crazy feminist - idk what she is doing in an all boys school - and possibly atheist (ironic)
Chem: good experienced teacher
Econ: boring teacher, only covers the basics and expects us to learn the good stuff in our free time
Modern: another good and experienced teacher known for his soothing voice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)