2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
bro says she dislikes math and proceeds to do 4U math for hsc and not 4U eng
View attachment 37875
yeah i did a funny and ended up switching english ext 1 at the last second for bio... but i don't regret taking 4u maths, it's funny cos i didn't think i'd get in last year, but the course is pretty fun and interesting regardless

also if u want ur lowest subject to be mid b6 then u def aiming for 99.95 esp since u want 96 eng and 98 mod
i wish, but for mx2 i'm aiming much lower, like i want a low e4 at least. bio is fun too but i'm also (hoping) for a low b6 for reasons. 96+ eng and 98+ mod are personal goals, because i feel like i'm capable of reaching them, and because i actually love the subjects and enjoy putting maximum effort into them

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
maybe she likes english but believes despite her interest to the subject, that she wouldnt do as well in comparison to math
no i have a feeling i'll end up performing much higher in english than i will in maths (maybe i'll be wrong, in december someone quote this and we'll find out)

bro says she dislikes math and proceeds to do 4U math for hsc and not 4U eng
View attachment 37875
i said i didn't dislike it please </3 i like maths </3

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
no i have a feeling i'll end up performing much higher in english than i will in maths (maybe i'll be wrong, in december someone quote this and we'll find out)
??? then why no eng ext 2

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
??? then why no eng ext 2
1. i swapped out 3u english last minute in year 10 for biology (yes i know that was dumb but it's too late now). if i did do 3u english and i ended getting selected for 4u maths in that alternate universe then i would have done both of those for the hsc
2. i like to read, and i like writing for fun in my spare time, but it's not something i would want to do for my entire hsc. and i have friends doing so much research and have to rush towards certain deadlines for eng ext 2 and their major works it genuinely would be like a nightmare for someone with poor time management like me

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Who wanna do mark goals (but they have to be realistic) e.g
math-
eng-
I would love to (I'm only year 11, this is just the dream)

Math adv: 98
Math ext 1: 47
English adv: 96
SOR II: 96
Economics: 96
Modern: 96
Chem: 94

And this is not very realistic at all

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
I would love to (I'm only year 11, this is just the dream)

Math adv: 98
Math ext 1: 47
English adv: 96
SOR II: 96
Economics: 96
Modern: 96
Chem: 94

And this is not very realistic at all
if you put in that grind it will be :skip:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)