2023 HSC chat (2 Viewers)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
WIN_20230304_19_26_10_Pro.jpg
Rate the new whiteboard set up. I only got it today so I've already buggered up the deadlines. Don't mind the hand writing either - last year I topped the year in history as well as getting top 5% in math 5.3, science, history elective and religion - so I'm not stupid, my handwriting just makes me look stupid.

carrotsss

HSC
Who wanna do mark goals (but they have to be realistic) e.g
math-
eng-
These are pretty optimistic but
Maths ext 2: 97
Maths ext 1: 99
Chemistry: 96
Physics: 96
English: 93 (most unrealistic goal for me tbh)

Now do yours synthesis, you can’t just ask for ours and not send ur own

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
partly because i was pressured by my parents, partly because i was in this delusion that i would be better at biology
I can imagine that conversation.
Dad: 'why you no doctor yet?
You: 'Guys I don't know if I rlly want to do medicine'
Both parents: 'we've both had enough of this. It's time you man up and go do law/med, we'll start by removing your worthless 3U english for something that might help u when u start med. how ab bio?'
You: 'I want to be an actor or an engineer'
*silence fills the room*

moonsuyoung

eng hater 101
HSC
View attachment 37876
Rate the new whiteboard set up. I only got it today so I've already buggered up the deadlines. Don't mind the hand writing either - last year I topped the year in history as well as getting top 5% in math 5.3, science, history elective and religion - so I'm not stupid, my handwriting just makes me look stupid.
LMAO WHY DOES UR PENCIL CASE SAY JOE BIDEN 💀 💀

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
I can imagine that conversation.
Dad: 'why you no doctor yet?
You: 'Guys I don't know if I rlly want to do medicine'
Both parents: 'we've both had enough of this. It's time you man up and go do law/med, we'll start by removing your worthless 3U english for something that might help u when u start med. how ab bio?'
You: 'I want to be an actor or an engineer'
*silence fills the room*
How the conversation went (timestamp at 11:00)

carrotsss

HSC
curious, but what uni are you also planning to go to? i remember from previous threads you live rurally, are you planning to move to sydney?
Yeah planning to move to Sydney and go to Sydney uni, which will be rlly expensive because my parents don’t want to have to support me much financially

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Yeah planning to move to Sydney and go to Sydney uni, which will be rlly expensive because my parents don’t want to have to support me much financially
oh that's cool, i have sydney uni as one of two primary options (it would be funny to meet other bosers in uni LMFAO). thinking about finances actually stresses me out a bit then i remember i don't live in america and i feel much better about myself

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
oh that's cool, i have sydney uni as one of two primary options (it would be funny to meet other bosers in uni LMFAO). thinking about finances actually stresses me out a bit then i remember i don't live in america and i feel much better about myself
the things american movies do to ppl. I still feel like to this day when theres an emergency, I'll call 911 instead of 000 bc all these movies bruh.

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
the things american movies do to ppl. I still feel like to this day when theres an emergency, I'll call 911 instead of 000 bc all these movies bruh.
i was more referring to the crippling student debt those poor yankees face... but you're so right, i only know 911

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)