2023 HSC chat (2 Viewers)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
i thought u need like 100 in mx1 for sr
This year I'm pretty sure 98 was needed to sr in mx1
The year our school had the #1 rank student in math ext 1, the top mark was 100. In most cases, you would need 100 for #1 in math ext 1.

Again, you may be able to find my school from this info so please don't dox :cold:

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
dad did mit phd in arch and i didnt rly notice the 'mit culture' besides this one day when there were like cool tech things like glowing opaque chairs
Your dad got a phd from MIT?!?!?

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
mit competition is way more than nus

dad did mit phd in arch and i didnt rly notice the 'mit culture' besides this one day when there were like cool tech things like glowing opaque chairs
I just like the idea of studying overseas (or even just living), but I'll still need to do well in uni for that to happen even if I already have an idea on what my thesis would be

That's stilll pretty cool though

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
sorry i had to////
Well @synthesisFR, you have fallen into my trap. I mixed up the courses as the student I was talking about actually got the #1 in math advanced. Furthermore, the state rank data for Maths advanced isn't available for 2021, ...

asjfdfhb.PNG

so you will never find out who this student is. :p

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Well @synthesisFR, you have fallen into my trap. I mixed up the courses as the student I was talking about actually got the #1 in math advanced. Furthermore, the state rank data for Maths advanced isn't available for 2021, ...

View attachment 37878

so you will never find out who this student is. :p
that's because adv maths was called mathematics in the old syllabus, there's another separate hscninja page for the new syllabus for 2u maths 🤪

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Well @Masaken, you have fallen into my other trap. There wasn't just one math advanced dux but eight of them:

kdsfnjldlg.PNG

To find out which student I'm talking about would be pure guess work. 🤪

hscgirl

HSC
yeah i feel the same sentiment - i've gotten quite bored of sydney in general (all of the fun stuff i see is expensive) so overseas would be nice, along with exchange
yeah same, i plan to go to uni overseas because sydney is kinda boring now lol

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
guys i just got fucked over by google i took the photo and it took 7 seconds for google to process and and upload so um i was 7 seconds late to an assignment (not weighted)
so tragic 😔 this is why i should do compsci - so future procrastinators don't have to worry about server processing delays !!
💀💀💀
Still better than my track record though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)