• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
guys i just got fucked over by google i took the photo and it took 7 seconds for google to process and and upload so um i was 7 seconds late to an assignment (not weighted)
so tragic 😔 this is why i should do compsci - so future procrastinators don't have to worry about server processing delays !!
Surely you won't get penalised for that

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
did you chatgpt it💀💀 also why does it look so fancy?? is this like canvas or smt (ive only seen canvas from a professor's dashboard)
Yes it is Canvas and no I couldn't be bothered to ChatGPT it. On our school computers ChatGPT is blocked so at 11:45 at night, when it was due at 12:00, I decided to rip it straight from the internet and change a few words. In hindsight, I didn't change enough words.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
i want to go to NUS (national university of singapore) -- mainly bc its better than unsw and cheap (good) food there
if i were smart asf - MIT - but too stupid
ohhh i saw that on the student exchange thing... it seems cool. but whyd wont u go to unsw, its pre cool except the travel times xD

HSC
mid to high e4 (hopefully nesa pls), though i would want it to be less than my english mark (not because of any scaling reason or whatever it's just because if i get my least favourite subject higher than my favourite one that i enjoy putting effort into then i'll just be sad)

(and i do like maths, fun subject and i don't dislike it at all, it's just that if i ranked all my subjects maths would be the lowest)
i mean that's understandable, im pretty much the opposite i loveee math i want to do the best in that compared to my other subjects, chem is definitely a fave as well. it feels so good to excel in the subjects you actually enjoy

HSC
I would love to (I'm only year 11, this is just the dream)

Math adv: 98
Math ext 1: 47
English adv: 96
SOR II: 96
Economics: 96
Modern: 96
Chem: 94

And this is not very realistic at all
good luck!! prelims will definitely be a good experience to help achieve that :)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
syd vv boring (if i get accepted i can transfer to UNSW anyways lol)

after the like 5th year it gets boring
But think about the student visa. You're going to be restricted on what you can do cause you don't have the full citizen rights. Most likely, you won't be able to get a job.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
i really can't see what would happen. i'm 90% sure you can get a student/working visa.
besides, i'm a PR here, not a citizen.
Ok, fair enough. I was just thinking of the American system where you can't work with a student visa. Must be different in Singapore.

hscgirl

HSC
What country/place
i wanna go to england, because i feel like u get a better and more fulfilled university there because of the lively atmosphere and ancient buildings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)