2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
For biology is it better to do a non infectious disease that is hella common that I would have to learn a lot about, or do a rarer non infectious disease which I know a lot about?
My teacher told me to do the more common one however I believe I would be able to recall more about the rarer one
Go with whatever is better for you, which is probably the rarer non infectious disease, because not only are you able to recall more, but also it'll be harder for the marker to spot out mistakes if he doesn't know much about it. If it's a common on then markers will know more about it and it'll be easier for them to make you lose marks if you don't have the information that satisfies them.

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
we haven't been given our last english marks but we were told that the average is 9/20

r i p

leehuan

HSC
we haven't been given our last english marks but we were told that the average is 9/20

r i p
It's ok. That's just the average.

My physics teacher scared us all with the average but you can still be at the top

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
It's ok. That's just the average.

My physics teacher scared us all with the average but you can still be at the top
yes but >English

The question was about how blah blah shows tension, so I was like "THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX" and spoke about social and political tension contextually, but everyone else talked about dramatic tension within the actual text

leehuan

HSC
yes but >English

The question was about how blah blah shows tension, so I was like "THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX" and spoke about social and political tension contextually, but everyone else talked about dramatic tension within the actual text
But it's English. What if you're the outlier for being unique in your argument

StudiousStudent

HSC
Shiet, I'm back on social media after a one month hiatus.

Been running amok but am still clinging on.

Htfu and end HSC.

mrstripedshades

HSC
anyone done industrial?

what are the hardest parts of Sulfuric acid?

I had a research task and am gonna have a test on it tomorrow AND im allowed to take a page of hand written notes. we havent even done the first part of Industrial in my class yet (lol) and I just pretty much did it today. It took me very short amount of time though and honestly cramming works for me in chemistry very well

leehuan

HSC
anyone done industrial?

what are the hardest parts of Sulfuric acid?

I had a research task and am gonna have a test on it tomorrow AND im allowed to take a page of hand written notes. we havent even done the first part of Industrial in my class yet (lol) and I just pretty much did it today. It took me very short amount of time though and honestly cramming works for me in chemistry very well
I personally found H2SO4 the easiest of the industrial chem option concepts to learn. Anyway if you're allowed a one page cheat sheet

1. Write in extremely tiny font
2. Add all the chemical equations in, ESPECIALLY for the contact process and sulfuric acid as an oxidant and dehydrant
3. Conditions on contact process step 2 to shift equilibrium towards right
4. Environmental concerns
5. Safety concerns in transferring H2SO4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)