2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrstripedshades

HSC
thanks for the advice leehuan.

that test was honestly ridiculously easy. I think it may be that easy just to get some people good marks in my chemistry for once tbh lmao

anyways. Got 17/20 for the 4th english assessment and came 1st again. might get 1st after trials after all :D (was 6th at half yearlies but was like 2-3 marks behind first place in terms of marks. got two 1st places in a row)

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Came first in chem with a 94 [emoji3]
Although im worried for my cohort since 2nd got low 80s and 3rd and 4th got 70s [emoji51]
I might have to give everyone my notes

leehuan

HSC
Although im worried for my cohort since 2nd got low 80s and 3rd and 4th got 70s [emoji51]
Poor cohort haha.

Yeah help them out. Hey, they beat you in the final exam you steal their mark for the internals

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Poor cohort haha.

Yeah help them out. Hey, they beat you in the final exam you steal their mark for the internals
Idk, they're usually not this poor. 2nd,3rd and 4th got 90s with me in half yearlies. I genuinely dont know what happened.
True, i think most of them struggle with exam technique

leehuan

HSC
Idk, they're usually not this poor. 2nd,3rd and 4th got 90s with me in half yearlies. I genuinely dont know what happened.
True, i think most of them struggle with exam technique
Trials did hit me hard. Like 15 people in our cohort expected 90+ but instead marks went from 60 to 83.
Just help them out. Post-trials is when the generosity should come in.
steal seems so harsh, i prefer 'borrow'
But technically you do steal it. I could've gotten one extra mark for chemistry if I had come 1st and not 2nd lel

Bestintheworld

HSC
do they tell you your overall internal mark? :eek: my school doesnt? even when we ask they are like we aren't allowed to tell students hmm

Shuuya

HSC
do they tell you your overall internal mark? :eek: my school doesnt? even when we ask they are like we aren't allowed to tell students hmm
So you don't get your ranks in your half yearly/yearly report? :O

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
My mum doesn't understand the concept of trials in two weeks so I am busy with work.
Seriously, I work from 12-8pm today and then 9-3pm tomorrow, which invetween and after I need to do stuff but my mum is all "ROOM MAKEOVER"

leehuan

HSC
My mum doesn't understand the concept of trials in two weeks so I am busy with work.
Seriously, I work from 12-8pm today and then 9-3pm tomorrow, which invetween and after I need to do stuff but my mum is all "ROOM MAKEOVER"
Ew... any way to avoid her?

trecex1

HSC
1st week of trials over, not feeling great. Questions were not even hard, but thinking about it now I should added extra little things + reasoning - not sure how tough markers will be. Doesn't matter right now due to weak cohort, but really worried about if I'll underperform in externals due to anxiety.

Anyone else worrying about trial marks until you receive them?
I've been spending way to much time trying to think of where I could have possibly lost marks and it's really discouraging me from studying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)