2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meDAawesome

HSC
tfw no one could do the last question of the 3u exam except the one kid who represented Australia for maths

mrstripedshades

HSC
does anyone know a place with solutions for cssa trials? pm if u want to.

Need them to check tbh, I haven't got any so far except Physics.

gracelouise15

HSC
Generally if I do horribly or just not as good in trials but then put in the effort and study heaps for actual hsc exams do you guys think I will be ok? Atar I want to achieve is 70, but in reality 64 as my uni of choice gives bonus points..

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Based on last year's exam, does anyone know what a raw mark of 88 will align to in English?
I found that it becomes a 94 for 2014, but want to know for last year coz syllabus change

mrstripedshades

HSC
idk if i should bother trying to memorise an essay. Tbh im scared the question will be way different to the essay I wrote and I get fked.

So far I havent really tried to memorise, but done like a solid practice essay before every assessment, whether it was HW or not and it just came to me and most/all of the quotes/techniques worked for the question. Hoping I luck out for monday tbh... Trials are freakishly close and my English Creative is still a work in progress.

Still trying to also decide on what poems to finalise for Donne (how many should I ideally have quotes for? I think 2 is enough??) and my related for BNW is still being juggled around.

jchammer98

HSC
idk if i should bother trying to memorise an essay. Tbh im scared the question will be way different to the essay I wrote and I get fked.

So far I havent really tried to memorise, but done like a solid practice essay before every assessment, whether it was HW or not and it just came to me and most/all of the quotes/techniques worked for the question. Hoping I luck out for monday tbh... Trials are freakishly close and my English Creative is still a work in progress.

Still trying to also decide on what poems to finalise for Donne (how many should I ideally have quotes for? I think 2 is enough??) and my related for BNW is still being juggled around.
Yeh, Im in the way worse than you. I have just winged my quotes and techniques the night before every english exam we have this year and have absolutely zero notes for AOS. And the ones for the modules are insufficient of getting high b to A range.

mrstripedshades

HSC
Yeh, Im in the way worse than you. I have just winged my quotes and techniques the night before every english exam we have this year and have absolutely zero notes for AOS. And the ones for the modules are insufficient of getting high b to A range.
my module A was really bad (for me) but I had module A and AOS in space of 1 week which was stupid AF. For AOS mainly my story is lacking, for Module A im still trying to decide/fix what poems from Donne are best to use and most variable. The other modules I think Im fine but even then for Module C I don't have a set related text for brave New World :blink2:

Im hoping I can maintain a top 3 rank in english for HSC so its not as much pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)