2010 HSC dates? (1 Viewer)

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
Re: 2010 HSC Final Exams

The BOS arranges for you to do one exam at a different time to everyone else but during the interval you are supervised e.g. two morning exams would see you do one in the morning and one in the afternoon or two afternoon exams do one in the morning and one in the afternoon but the supervisors have to ensure that you don't talk to anyone in between.

If you had two exams at the same time and the other session that day also had an exam you would do one of the two at the same time as everyone else and the other one the next day and how they supervise that I really don't know but a couple of years ago they had some kids with three exams on the one day (due to some courses only have 1.5 hour exams and they run three sessions that day) and some of the kids did the third exam the next morning (and yes some of them were from a school where some did and some didn't).
In the very rare event that you cannot complete exams on the same day as everyone else, the BOS makes you sign a statutory declaration that you had no prior knowledge of the contents of the exam paper. That means shutting yourself off from TV, internet and mobile phone. Only then are you allowed to sit the exam on the next day.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Re: 2010 HSC Final Exams

In the very rare event that you cannot complete exams on the same day as everyone else, the BOS makes you sign a statutory declaration that you had no prior knowledge of the contents of the exam paper. That means shutting yourself off from TV, internet and mobile phone. Only then are you allowed to sit the exam on the next day.
Signing it doesn't mean that you did it of course - it is just a piece of paper and they would actually have to prove that you did break the declaration in a court of law.

Yes I know a stat dec is a legal document but so is a statement to the police and people lie in those.

Yes there are penalties in law for signing a stat dec and then not keeping to it but they do have to prove that it was broken.

It would be very hard to police.

nhoustonrocks

HSC
Uni Grad
The HSC Exam Timetable comes out on the 29th April.

Fingers crossed that I don't have an exam on my birthday!

jasmeet kaur

HSC
Timetable for the HSC are up! You just need to get your student pin to acces Students Online.

Hopefully I'm not dissapointed with the dates :uhoh: !

Super_Mario

HSC
It would be nice if our school had given us our Students Online PIN numbers... Can someone post the timetable?

Super_Mario

HSC
I have Legal Studies, Economics and Chemistry one after the other. FML x Infinity

determine

Premium Member
HSC
If that's true then what the hell about the people who have

Economics
Chemistry
Physics
Biology

:jaw:
This is quite unlikely, given that this means (in most likely circumstances) that the person is doing 4u maths. this is because people that would do chem and phys GENERALLY do 4u maths too, and hence they would have 4u maths eng adv. (or maybe even higher) chem phys (and bio OR eco) otherwise they wouild be doing 14 units if they have all of chem phys bio and economics and this is not likely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)