Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

rach18

HSC
Uni Grad
for those year 12s who have kept 12 units, how r u guys finding it so far?
for those year 12s who have dropped to 10 units, how r u guys finding it?
Still on 12 units! Assessment-wise I'm doing okay considering I've never gone below 80% in my assessment marks, however I am struggling keeping up with my notes... I should've started it last year but I was too lazy. So yeah, I was considering dropping to 10 units but I just don't want to take the risk.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Still on 12 units! Assessment-wise I'm doing okay considering I've never gone below 80% in my assessment marks, however I am struggling keeping up with my notes... I should've started it last year but I was too lazy. So yeah, I was considering dropping to 10 units but I just don't want to take the risk.
Use what's left of the holidays for your notes! You'll catch up in no time :) Try doing a little bit every afternoon - makes everything a lot easier.
But I get the 10 units things. I'd rather have the spare 2 units.

jnney

lemon
HSC
Having 10 units may be a good idea if you feel that you're not able to spend 'enough' time on all your subjects.

Aysce

HSC
Guys, how do you study in silence without getting bored? :/

Aysce

HSC
I can only not get bored when I multitask or listen to music, but it kills the effectiveness. With silence I get really bored and sleepy :cry: Probs just listen to emotional OSTS. SO AWESOME.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I study in silence, i easily get distracted by my music lol

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I try to study silently but I get very bored...
Happens. All you have to do is make sure you're constantly engaging yourself in active study. Setting a goal can make it less boring imo

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A
Happens. All you have to do is make sure you're constantly engaging yourself in active study. Setting a goal can make it less boring imo
Agree 100%

The best way of going about this is to do questions as well, not just read a textbook. Setting yourself a goal of doing questions up to number such and such is a great way of studying :)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I do not see what is funny about mr jinouga's comment, I in fact think it is very helpful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)