Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Dude, 285 people? XD; Do you go to a senior campus/school or something? o3o
Haha I go to Cherrybrook Technology High School which I believe is the largest school in the state (students wise)

It's 2013 HSC Rank is 60 if you're wondering :D

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Yeah maths ext. really pissed me off too! I got 31/50 and the highest was 39/50!
But tbh if others are getting single digits you did amazingly well!
And man u smashed it for eng! That is just fab! Its all really about the ranks and if you moved up by that much... way to go bby!
Hopefully I still get to keep my rank but considering I am tieing with justem as 1st, I dont think thats gonna last muh longer...... :(
Haha Thanks :D

Nice extension mark :D

So I'm guessing it's just you and Justem slugging it out all the way or will the asian squad take over?

turntaker

HSC
If Ive learnt how to upload resources by then, then Ill definitely upload my chem and ext 1 maths~ :)
Yeah thanks, or you can send it to me and I can upload it for you. Also have you done Complex Numbers yet for 4U?

Erinaceous

HSC
Haha I go to Cherrybrook Technology High School which I believe is the largest school in the state (students wise)

It's 2013 HSC Rank is 60 if you're wondering :D
Wow...How does a technology high work? Is it just like any other high school or is it like super tech and stuff?C:

lavender1001

HSC
Yeah thanks, or you can send it to me and I can upload it for you. Also have you done Complex Numbers yet for 4U?
I actually havent done them yet so maybe I wont be able to get them to you in time before your exams but if I do, Ill send them to you (i dont know how to do that for BoS either but I guess if you give me you email I can). Conplex numbers was the topic that I got 7/30 for and I loathe it to pieces. It killed my life. I much prefer Conics.

flyingmwa

HSC
Haha Thanks :D

Nice extension mark :D

So I'm guessing it's just you and Justem slugging it out all the way or will the asian squad take over?
Hahah well justem and I do all the same subjects so like most of the time we get the same or around the same! But the asians (including other indians) will surely take over.

lavender1001

HSC
Hahah well justem and I do all the same subjects so like most of the time we get the same or around the same! But the asians (including other indians) will surely take over.
You guys are the smartest in the year, LITERALLY. Stop fretting~im sure with consistent, unwavering effort, you'll be fine. :)

turntaker

HSC
I actually havent done them yet so maybe I wont be able to get them to you in time before your exams but if I do, Ill send them to you (i dont know how to do that for BoS either but I guess if you give me you email I can). Conplex numbers was the topic that I got 7/30 for and I loathe it to pieces. It killed my life. I much prefer Conics.
ah. I have no idea how to do conics. Complex Numbers are ok. Do you know how to add complex numbers on the argand diagram like vectors. That's probably the hardest part for me xD. And I don't have half-yearlies but I want to see what type of questions you get in an exam. I'll PM you my email.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Wow...How does a technology high work? Is it just like any other high school or is it like super tech and stuff?C:
Well virtually (see what I did there ;) ) every room has a smart board and a 50 inch samsung tv :D

And there are plenty of rooms

We also have a lot of other stuff like laser cutters and all that

We used to have a green screen which we sold to Pennant Hills for about $10 000 or something like that

lavender1001

HSC
ah. I have no idea how to do conics. Complex Numbers are ok. Do you know how to add complex numbers on the argand diagram like vectors. That's probably the hardest part for me xD. And I don't have half-yearlies but I want to see what type of questions you get in an exam. I'll PM you my email.
Oo, Ill send you some of my notes + examples later on adding vectors. I actually got that part so maybe it'll help you. I dont have my 4u maths book with me now so if I forget to do it later, pls remind me!!

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Ouch.

It's all good, just set your heart on beating those people with the 90s mark ;) Academically, not physically ofc.
Try asking your teachers what went wrong, they may have the answers you need.
Yeah, and that's the issue I'm gonna have; how to attain a decent rank when there are smart people in all my subs.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
A fail for me would be below 90 for my accelerated subs. So far this hasn't happened.. i hope it remains the same.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
M8, you are the dux of our year
thnx :)
I'm sure u can be dux too.

btw, how many hours a day do u study (excluding the weekend)? My school recommends that after school a year 11 student studies 5+ hours and a year 12 student studies 6+ hours per day.

Last edited:

rawrliongirl

HSC
how do you study for your subjects each day? I just cant seem to do that, my mum says i should do revision on top of my normal homework everyday (da asian parent expectation ~.~) but idk how to. My attention span sucks lol. My dad on the other hand tells me to start studying for exams a few weeks before (chilled aussie parent :L) i cant even manage that..ill start a few weeks before, forget about it and then cram the weekend before spending legit all day trying to study. even if i do study each day, not like im gonna remember the stuff (my memory really sucks..unless it is song lyrics then im all good :p)
gosh i just want to get my marks up :( wish i was smart like those people who dont even need to study :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)