Year 11 2014 Chat :) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matchalolz

HSC
The fact that there are those students who seem to understand the information and absorb it easily meaning that they do little or no study and still get great results.

Whereas for mortals like me, I take longer to grasp the concepts and when I revise for hours I get mediocre results.

Essentially, I'm saying why can't I be smart when I'm already dumb. :(
omg, this is exactly how i feel with programming! whenever we are given a problem to solve, a lot of my classmates flawlessly code solutions to it straight away, and then there is me; has to think for a while and then when i do get it, my solution is always longer than it needs to be... but the thing is, sometimes, although being smarter does help, your ATTITUDE is what matters the most. even the smartest people can get really cocky and stuff up in the end. don't lose hope and good luck with your studies :)

turntaker

HSC
omg, this is exactly how i feel with programming! whenever we are given a problem to solve, a lot of my classmates flawlessly code solutions to it straight away, and then there is me; has to think for a while and then when i do get it, my solution is always longer than it needs to be... but the thing is, sometimes, although being smarter does help, your ATTITUDE is what matters the most. even the smartest people can get really cocky and stuff up in the end. don't lose hope and good luck with your studies :)
I still don't believe you are a girl who likes to program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)