Xbox 360 - whose importing (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Eh? I didn't say all incoming titles weren't multithread-capable.

Also, what article is this? Link?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I so can't be bothered finding it again.
it was on the xbox-scene forums, in the xbox360 hardware section from memory. it was under the 'rumours confirmed' or something like that thread.

to tell you the truth i dont know what hyperthreading or any of that crazy processor stuff is :p all i know is that it's hawt and i'd anal it if i could

HSC
If I buy another console, it'll be the revolution, purely cause imo the xbox and ps3 offer a similar scope of games to what is already covered by the PC, while nintendo tends to offer something fun and a little more silly.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Capitalist Pig said:
If I buy another console, it'll be the revolution, purely cause imo the xbox and ps3 offer a similar scope of games to what is already covered by the PC, while nintendo tends to offer something fun and a little more silly.
yeah, for five year olds.

equiski

HSC
Like the hardware matters in the end. If you cared so much about graphics you'd buy a high end pc. I'm buying a 360 for Halo 3 and PS3 for Metal Gear Solid 4 (eventually). The only time console hardware effects me is when i'm buying a multi platform release.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Xbox360 and PS3 will have the convinence of never having to install software.. or realli doing work on it.. :)

im gunning for the nintendo revolution.. cos its just gaming and kinda clever with the new control
i have an Xbox.. i love it to bits.. the HDD on board is handy.. but the game library is monotonous.. same with the PS2... but with the PS2 soooo many games that one of them was bound to be good :).. and they were.. but i liked the xbox's HDD function better :D

HSC
stazi said:
yeah, for five year olds.
As I said, if I want something serious like a FPS I'll go to PC (or N64 for multiplayer PD:D), if I want something more laid back I'll go to my nintendo for mario.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
Nintendo/Microsoft/Sony/Phantom/NeoGeo/and the milllions of pcs in Japan.
Hahhaha...phantom, neogeo? I meant real competitors.

4 players doesnt mean a saturated market. The toothbrush market, on the other hand, is a saturated market.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Colgate/Oral B/reach/no frills/saving/home brand....
but fuck that?! would u use a no frills brushs.. when the dentists are using oral B and Colgate .. ;)

Exclusive deals arent really needed after the 1st generation.. e.g. sony and crash... and Xbox and bungie's Halo..
but sometimes its handy to be the premier/premium game on a console.. cos u get funding.. and high game sales..

Nintendo's in house gaming use to be the best.. and most highest seller... i think they just need to get back in the game... the gamecube has a cult following and i must agree its not half bad.. games are really clever?!.. but u could mod the Xbox and Ps2 to do funky stuff.. ^^
Sony will still do well.. even on the PSP which is the biggest e-slong ever.. but they market it well .. i dun own a PSP i have a DS.. PSP was too overkill since i have a PDA

stazi

Nightman
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
You're such a fanboy stas, seriously.
Oh yes, I must be!
Considering I own a PC, Sega master system II, Nintendo (the first one), used to own a PS2, own an xbox.
I really am a fanboy. Look at me sticking to Microsoft. I am being objective and not introducing much bias into it.
If the PS3 is really amazing, I will gladly buy it too.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
PC's own all. Now thats fanboyism. And thats not even a word.
Pc's are excellent, however some (such as myself) prefer to have a constant standard which you don't have to upgrade. Also, I find the online community much better on Xbox Live (PS2 didn't have anywhere near as good an online service). Furthermore, although you can hook up the PC to the TV, I like how you play consoles laying back on the couch, controller in hand. For some reason it's a different and (IMO) better experience.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yes i know you can do that, but admit that the experience is different.
especially if you want to invite your mates over for a few beers and some games.
'small form factor'?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
small form factor are the mini ATX form mobos
11.2" x 8.2" i think... they are usually shit tho.. cos they are the ones with on-board everything.. i dun lik them... id rather console.. btw the crackin open the xbox.. is sooo hot :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)