Xbox 360 - whose importing (1 Viewer)

HSC
Sonic said:
apple should actually concentrate on the media player field because for years they were "trying" to sell comp systems but failed then suddenly IPOD came along and they were propelled back into the limelight...
Yeah but I doubt their desktops have made leaps of any significance.

placebo101

HSC
late march... ouch. if the north americans are gettin it for christmas, that just sucks, i might actually importing.

wat do u hav to do in order for an imported 360 to work in australia?

i guess you would need a power plug adaptor (easy), but how about the whole ntsc/pal problem? would u then need to import all of your future games aswell?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Capitalist Pig said:
Yeah but I doubt their desktops have made leaps of any significance.
last time I heard macs have really increased their market share extraordinarilly well.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
placebo101 said:
late march... ouch. if the north americans are gettin it for christmas, that just sucks, i might actually importing.

wat do u hav to do in order for an imported 360 to work in australia?

i guess you would need a power plug adaptor (easy), but how about the whole ntsc/pal problem? would u then need to import all of your future games aswell?
I'm getting mine from a store here for $699 (similar to the expected price when it launches here). However, you will need a stepdown transformer (which can cost up to $200 depending on the voltage that will be required :(
Games you could import for a relatively low price, as NTSC games are often priced very low on some sites.
This store is importing games for:
$99.95 (first one)
$85 (second + ones)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
1997: market share = 2.3%
2006: market share = 6.6%
That's a really fucking massive increase

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)