winter clubbing clothes (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Shorts & TightsSports and gay athletes and sports fans: information on jocks, sports news and more. We encompass the sporting passions of gay and lesbian sports fans ...
www.outsports.com/store/wear/shorts.htm - 18k - Cached - Similar pages

2nd result after searching: shorts and tights rofl

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

Knock out the competition and wear this

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Tulipa said:
hmmm anything longer knee length with stockings might tend to look sort of odd.

do you know where you're going this weekend?
i just bought some boots today, they're knee-length black ones (really really nice! :D). the skirt i think i'll be wearing with them wraps around and comes down to mid-calf at the front, and knee-length at the back (straight back, comes to a v at the front). i put the boots on with some of mum's knee-hi's which came to just above the top of the boot (though i could fold them down so they dont show)..i'll see how they go with the skirt :) a little bit of leg (couple of cms) at the back hopefully shouldnt be too noticable *crosses fingers*

its my friend's 18th so we're going to jasmine rice (near maccas in town) for dinner, and then on to glassy, maybe cooneys, etc down the other end of the mall
MzbLaZeIT said:
i wear the same thing as i would in summer + jst pop my coat/jacket in the cloak room!
yeah, IF you're lucky enough to be at/in an area with clubs with cloakrooms!

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
alby said:
i just bought some boots today, they're knee-length black ones (really really nice! :D). the skirt i think i'll be wearing with them wraps around and comes down to mid-calf at the front, and knee-length at the back (straight back, comes to a v at the front). i put the boots on with some of mum's knee-hi's which came to just above the top of the boot (though i could fold them down so they dont show)..i'll see how they go with the skirt :) a little bit of leg (couple of cms) at the back hopefully shouldnt be too noticable *crosses fingers*

its my friend's 18th so we're going to jasmine rice (near maccas in town) for dinner, and then on to glassy, maybe cooneys, etc down the other end of the mall yeah
oh that sounds awesome. jasmine rice looks sooo good.

that sounds like it'll be good. just remember how fuckin hot glassy is. i wore skinnys and a halter one week and i was like "next time a skirt is a must"

alby

cool duckie
HSC
just tried them on together and took a couple of shots (below). there's a bit more leg showing at the back than i thought...i hope no one is scared of backs of legs :p

edit: lol just realised the skirt's not straight in any of the pics..oops
and sorry about the different sizes..quick cropping

Last edited:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Nice boots! You should give em a try with jeans.

This winter I'm refusing to submit to the weather lol I will continue to wear skinnies and open-toed heels and my pretty clubbing tops. If i know i'll be lining up to get into clubs/taxis, then I'll take a jacket with me. Cloakrooms are a God send. But if i'm just walking straight into the club, then i won't take a jacket with me. They're way annoying.

I'm really not a fan of tights. I see some girls at uni wearing them and I just cannot adjust to them. Shorts and tights? Ugly in my opinion.

I can suggest, however, jeans, closed-toed shoes (like hot closed points, boots, etc) and a nice top with a jacket. If you don't want to carry a jacket, go for a 3/4 or full length top. Might get a bit hot though!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i'll probably wear with them anything possible this winter! i *puffyheart* them :D
i'm only wearing them with the skirt this weekend caus my mate wants us to look hawt..i hope we (or at least i) will

i only had such a need for boots caus the only other going out-y shoes i own are open-toed (or just plain 'open') heels, and i tend to live in my thongs the rest of the time. most of my heels give me blisters after a few hours, and i know they'll freeze my toes off if i wore them in winter..plus, most boots this season (espically mine) look HOT!

i SO envy people who go to/live near clubs with cloakrooms! if i can ever be stuffed, i'm posing this to the owners of some of the clubs down here

the tights thing i'm not a fan of either. some girls can pull it off, but they only look good with a limited amount of outfits and can only really be worn to a limited number of places. i havent owned a pair of tights since at least early/mid-primary school when i did physical culture and jazz, and i wouldnt have a darn clue for how on earth i could pull the look off nowdays (espically with how big my calves are! *shudders*)

and the only thing with longer tops is that
a) i dont have any decent (ie. hot for clubbing) ones
and
b) you tend to get fairly hot, fairly easily when you're inside..and you might still be cold outside

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i just brave the cold. a couple of weeks ago during that really really cold snap i went out in a dress and didn't wear a jacket or anything and i was fine. it's all in the mind.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Ditto to the above. I wear the same as i would in summer just take a jacket for the car/going home/3am maccas. If you are having fun you have no time to think about how cold you are...

Im kind of over jeans this year though so ive started wearing skirts with tights and/or boots. Tops wise however it makes no difference. Boob tubes and singlets are still a go for me.

philly17

I think winter is the time girls can finally dress properly rather than in skimpy slutty singlets, boobtubes and revealing clothes. Cant u simply cover up or is that too hard? why must everything have to be skin tight and revealing? It just irruitates the rest of us who dress properly yet guys still think they can grab us cose the rest of the girls look like slutssssssss

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i think the reasons many girls wear more revealing and 'slutty' clothes in summer are:
1) they want to look nice
2) some girls want to pick up
and one of the main reasons,
3) ITS HOT! and you get hotter as the night goes on (dancing, extra body heat from extra people)

some girls might look extra slutty, but i think most girls just want to look nice because its an opportunity to dress up without being too formal

HSC
yeah, it sucks now that its getting colder .. i usually just wear jeans, a boob tube or other 'going out' kinda top, and then chucks or vans .. i rock at dressing up :p but yeah it keeps me fairly warm.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
its not asthough they're completely necessary or they 'make' an outfit, but they are hot on some girls.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
those boots are pretty nice, rkn u can dance in em?

lucky guys dont have much trouble with the whole winter transition, i just go from a short sleaved shirt to a long sleaved one, a jacket or something if its extra cold.

One of my friends is 2 poor to come out now :( [we spent alot of money lastnight drinking]

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Philomena_86 said:
I think winter is the time girls can finally dress properly rather than in skimpy slutty singlets, boobtubes and revealing clothes. Cant u simply cover up or is that too hard? why must everything have to be skin tight and revealing? It just irruitates the rest of us who dress properly yet guys still think they can grab us cose the rest of the girls look like slutssssssss
ummmm... how about not?

If that is a reaction to my post saying how i still wear boobtubes and singlets in winter.. well reason i wear them is because they arent restrictive, they are comfortable and regardless of what club you go to, you will get hot whether you are dancing or not. I'm not a fan of carrying a jacket in a club because knowing me ill lose it and so i leave it in a car and i wont wear a long sleeved top because i dont like them (even on a normal day to day wear ie uni, shopping etc i try to avoid them- i rather just put on a hoody over the top of a short sleeved/singlet)
If you dont want to wear them it is fine, but just because a girl still wears them in winter it doesnt mean she is a skank- you can still dress nice and classy.

Also, what one girl wears has no correlation to how a guy will treat you. If they want to look skanky, let them, how does it affect you? If you see a guy who looks like a total bogan or a guys appears as a major sleeze do you treat all the other guys who he isnt associated with as though they are bogans or major sleezes too. Well i hope not (just a stupid example). I'm sorry but your reasoning on that is the stupidest thing ive heard in a while.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
What is wrong with the good ol jeans? I think only 2 people mentioned them =(

Taking jackets is annoying. But walking from where the courtesy bus drops you off when you are drunk-ish, unable to walk up the hill in heels (and so you remove them of course), and dont have a jacket....well its just not fun! I just find a corner somewhere (no cloackroom) and put it there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)