• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

winter clubbing clothes (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
yeah i've got the same prob, i'm goin out to manly (which is a hike from my house) and i'm gonna wear skinnies, and a sheer - long sleeved collared top (its green tiger print) sounds like spew but its hawt.. trust me

with something like that its got the sleeves so it'l keep you warm-ish if you get stuck outside (and jeans of course), then inside, its sheer so its not HOT, plus its sexy coz its sheer, speshly if you wear a black bra or something underneath

meh i bet i'll end up freezing/boiling anyway but thats my theory so far

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*~Dazed~* said:
Also, what one girl wears has no correlation to how a guy will treat you.
Corpses: Handle with Care.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
in melbourne, anyone who wears shorts without tights has a death-wish.

i usually wear boots, tights, shorts/skirt, singlet/shirt, bolero/cardi and scarf.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
hahah that's because its MELBOURNE!
its basically the fashion state...but its also a LOT colder than up in NSW

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
im searching for some really nice brown boots but i havent been lucky so far. on last sat night i wore a dress i normally wear in summer with tights underneath, and a bolero style top over the top, and my bf to keep warm and I STILL froze my arse off

alby

cool duckie
HSC
hahah poor stace
i hope its not too cold tomorrow night

i'll probably be wearing the boots and skirt that i posted before (here, a halter top, and some form of nice & warm jacket...hope i dont die *crosses fingers & hopes the weather man tells me that it'll be warm*

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
im searching for some really nice brown boots but i havent been lucky so far. on last sat night i wore a dress i normally wear in summer with tights underneath, and a bolero style top over the top, and my bf to keep warm and I STILL froze my arse off
what about a slim-fit top underneath, like a knit or a plain tee. sure, it might make the outfit look more casual, but i think it looks cute, especially with tights.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
alby said:
hahah that's because its MELBOURNE!
its basically the fashion state...but its also a LOT colder than up in NSW
and melbourne is a city ;)
but its goddam freezing today, pissing with rain and all my clothes are on the line...

alby

cool duckie
HSC
AlleyCat said:
and melbourne is a city ;)
but its goddam freezing today, pissing with rain and all my clothes are on the line...
melbourne makes up the whole state, didnt you remember? lol

you know i meant vic, of course

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
wollongong doesnt get cold with a bottle of passion pop and cheap vodka and free red bulls.
well, oxy doesnt cold. sameo with cooneys.
or glassy.
dude, go to supre and buy tights. gas has tights. myer has tights. mini skirts are sold every where.
tights keeps one warm.
jeans and a top. works well every where.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
red bull & passion pop - *pukes*
cheap vodka - i would, but, well, i'm not that cheap

it was ok in town when i was moving around & stuff, but walking home, i was glad mark let me have his jacket :D

i wouldnt bother wearing minis in winter..that's just stupid. and i dont think i could pull off the real tights look.
i'll probably stick to longer skirts & stockings, or just pants this winter

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
she wore the boots, they were cool. Surprisingly i remember all of last night, i think i broke my record for drinking[ as in amount, not how drunk i was] so i think iam getting immune to alcohol. I need to switch to something odd

liked my shirt? it was like a sorta brown stripey long sleaved one with a sorta ripped handprint on it. Basically, it was sitting on my bed from the washing and i picked it to wear

So basically my winter fashion advice for males: If u dont wanna bring a jumper or jacket, wear a hot looking long sleaved shirt, jeans work well for keeping the legs warm and they can look good if done right. If you are gonna bring a jumper be warned: some girl is likely to borrow it. long sleeved u dont really feel the cold, but you dont get hot inside either so its pretty good

7th Sign

HSC
ummm just wear the same shit i would be wearing in summer just dance on the dance floor to get warm...

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Serius said:
she wore the boots, they were cool. Surprisingly i remember all of last night, i think i broke my record for drinking[ as in amount, not how drunk i was] so i think iam getting immune to alcohol. I need to switch to something odd

liked my shirt? it was like a sorta brown stripey long sleaved one with a sorta ripped handprint on it. Basically, it was sitting on my bed from the washing and i picked it to wear

So basically my winter fashion advice for males: If u dont wanna bring a jumper or jacket, wear a hot looking long sleaved shirt, jeans work well for keeping the legs warm and they can look good if done right. If you are gonna bring a jumper be warned: some girl is likely to borrow it. long sleeved u dont really feel the cold, but you dont get hot inside either so its pretty good
i <3 my boots :D

the shirt was cool. you were cool. the night was cool (closer to cold, but yay for markie's jacket :D)

yeah, long sleved tops are good ideas for guys. they generally look hot (unless you have a crap one, and i'd hope you werent wearing in that case), and you dont get too hot or cold. and if its really quite cold and you dont want to have to suffer with a jacket, just chuck a tshirt/singlet underneath...and if its warm inside, then you can undo some (or all) of the buttons and have the open shirt look, which can be pretty hot ;) (though please no crappy singlets..or singlets at all, unless they look MAJORLY hot, if you even have the possibility of wearing your shirt open)

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
I'd wear anything under a trenchcoat and if I'm wearing a skirt for the second half, then stockings - with boots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)