winter clubbing clothes (2 Viewers)

kaylz

HSC
Tulipa said:
says that and more on goon boxes

we still drink it by the bag tho ;)
Most wine products will contain traces. They use them to filter something or other or as a preservative. I asked the woman at Poet's about it when i gagged reading a label.

HSC
yup, and they use charred bones from animals to do some kind of filtering thing with white sugar, which is why heaps of hardcore vegan kids don't eat it. ew.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
the problem is on the way its damn freezing, but its boiling inside, so i just put up with it and the alcohol keeps me warm on the way home

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
heres what i rkn is hot winter clubbing clothes 2006: a pair of hot stockings, black if u r timid, patterned if you are bolder , a skirt, either a flippy one somewhat short, or one of those tartan skirts, either some open shoes, or maybe boots, also joggers can look hot if done the right way, but only wear them if you are short.

Hair DOWN!!!! or in some sort of messy looking thing, thar can be hot 2
top: whatever you feel like, if u r gonna be cold inbetween bring a girly jacket, or borrow your bf's

Guys: wear what is a compromise between keeping warm and looking good, if you think it looks good, then it probably does. If your gf/ sister/ mother/ random female friend reckons it looks shit, differ to them and wear whatever they say.

HSC
Serius said:
or one of those tartan skirts
NO!!

seriously kids, stay away from those tartan skirts unless you want to look like one of those 13 year old omgimsopunkilovemychemicalromanceyay little cunts.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
katietheskatie said:
NO!!

seriously kids, stay away from those tartan skirts unless you want to look like one of those 13 year old omgimsopunkilovemychemicalromanceyay little cunts.
bahahaha
tartan skirts remind me of harajuku girls (thanks to gwen stefani)

this weekend I'm going on a pub crawl (which i've never done before, and don't particularly want to, but it's for work). I'm jst wearing skinnies, v-neck singlet, and flats. I'm hoping to find a black cropped jacket before friday night. It's simple for things like pub crawls, but when you start going to the more classier places, it get's harder.

Braving the cold (with alcohol) is usually the easiest lol

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Philomena_86 said:
I think winter is the time girls can finally dress properly rather than in skimpy slutty singlets, boobtubes and revealing clothes. Cant u simply cover up or is that too hard? why must everything have to be skin tight and revealing? It just irruitates the rest of us who dress properly yet guys still think they can grab us cose the rest of the girls look like slutssssssss
there are plenty of singlets and boobtubes that are non slutty.
seriously, though, what do you wear when you go out? a chastity belt?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Ranger Stacie said:
there are plenty of singlets and boobtubes that are non slutty.
seriously, though, what do you wear when you go out? a chastity belt?
I agree. Even so- this is clubbing, not going to church.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i just wear either my black or new purple jeans.
a top of some sort
rainbow scarf
my hobo gloves
my spotty elbow fingerless gloves
and a jacket
sometimes one of my bandanas
and my vans

and yeah.
i stay warm
until i get the great idea to go to glassy. then i get too warm.
even stay when im stumbling home at 3-5am in the morning.

rumour

HSC
I wear what I usually wear in summer,I just take a jacket with me. Even if there isn't a cloakroom, we just leave our jackets near where we are dancing.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
haha i wore a tartan (schoolgirl) skirt to clubbing once, but that was for a dressup thing :p

hmm yeah i'll just wear what i normally wear in summer, just with tights and maybe boots, and chuck a trench over it... most of the places i go have cloak rooms, so :p poor manda!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
bubz :D said:
haha i wore a tartan (schoolgirl) skirt to clubbing once, but that was for a dressup thing :p

hmm yeah i'll just wear what i normally wear in summer, just with tights and maybe boots, and chuck a trench over it... most of the places i go have cloak rooms, so :p poor manda!
sounds sexy ;)

yeah, very poor manda..i envy you peoples :( evil shittney :p (and other big places :()

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
aw........... haven't gone clubbing in such a long time........ :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)