winter clubbing clothes (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
as the weather's now getting quite cold (espically at night), clubbing wardrobes now may include heavier jackets and tights :(

what i'm wondering is:
- what sort of clothes you girls and guys are wearing nowdays?
- how you get around the 'between clubs' chill?
- and if you bring jackets, scarves, etc, what do you do with them when you're hot inside?

i'm going out on saturday for a friend's 18th. sadly, i'm still trying to work out what hot stuff i can wear without freezing my butt off whilst outside, or boiling my butt off whilst inside

kaylz

HSC
I guess it depends on whether or not there's a cloakroom...

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
tights under shorts with heels shouldnt be too bad

not sure about a top i guess but kaylz is right, if there's a cloakroom then bring a coat but if not (ie if you're going to glassy and the like) then just hope alcohol keeps you warm :)

kaylz

HSC
tulipa hit on a key point there. alcohol. you'll never be as cold if you're drinking. also - if you're going with a guy make sure he has a jumper or jacket you can borrow:uhhuh:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
kaylz said:
tulipa hit on a key point there. alcohol. you'll never be as cold if you're drinking. also - if you're going with a guy make sure he has a jumper or jacket you can borrow:uhhuh:
That was what i was gna say lol- just steal the jacket of any guy you're with. Makes it so much easier than taking your own stuff and then worrying about it in the cloakroom. Ive also taken to wearing tights, even if im wearing dresses or shorts. When you're dancing and you're inside, its not gna be cold so it doesnt really matter most of the time unless you always going club to club.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Tulipa said:
not sure about a top i guess but kaylz is right, if there's a cloakroom then bring a coat but if not (ie if you're going to glassy and the like)
WTF 17?!?!?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol yeah i just grab the nearest guy. or steal his jacket

kaylz

HSC
hurt brogan's feelings, why don't you?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Tulipa said:
tights under shorts with heels shouldnt be too bad

not sure about a top i guess but kaylz is right, if there's a cloakroom then bring a coat but if not (ie if you're going to glassy and the like) then just hope alcohol keeps you warm :)
what about for under long-er (knee length) skirts? stockings?

i dont think i've ever been to a club with a cloak room. though the only places i've really been are ones in the gong, the steyne, and newport arms..i'm not that much of a clubber.
oh and on the point of glassy - i swear, you dont need much more than a bikini in that places most of the time, even in winter! so much darn body heat in such a small area (just hope you're not outside for too long :p)
kaylz said:
i wore my bf's jacket once, it was like wearing a marshmellow! lol it was huge on me. he's got much broader shoulders and longer arms than me, but i guess it might work for in between places *shrugs*

and along with not being much of a clubber, i'm also not much of a drinker, so anything i do drink doesnt do much too me, espically not to my body temperature :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hahahaha :(

Damn I was going into here to post a pic of a seal clubber as well :p

kaylz

HSC
just wear a dress or skirt (but not too long!) with tights underneath and boots.

HSC
natstar said:
I'm still contemplating the shorts and tights look
Maybe I just don't have a very good imagination, but that sounds really, really bad. I've seen this discussed a couple of times recently but as far as I know haven't actually seen it yet, but it sounds bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)