Why did you choose Legal Studies? (For anyone who did/does HSC Legal Studies) (1 Viewer)

lcx

HSC
firstly legals doesnt scale "that" well. its just above average. economics scales better
2ndly, in terms of English, it needs only enough English to write a good factual essay.
if u can write well in terms of putting a lot of information in the writing u'll do well.
u dont need flashy big words etc like english - clear and concise is much better

morganjane

HSC
I completed my HSC in 2008, legal studies was one of my subjects and along with music it was my favourite. I chose it because I used to read as a kid and my grandfather had been involved with the legal system for most of his life, so i read all the old legal books he had. It interested me from the word Go. and I still love it today. The legal system and music are something I had/have passion for which made it a joy to study.
I am nearing the end of my first semester of my Arts/Law degree and I'm loving it.
Don't choose your subjects based on teachers, its about what you do, the work you put in and what you get in return. Enjoy your studies otherwise procrastination will be the word that rules your academic life.
Living at college at UNE opened my eyes up to the fact that those who hate their degree dont do any work and then panic and stress at this point of the year when exams are two weeks away.

If you ever need a hand give me a buzz. I'd love to help.

lovenotwar

HSC
i chose it as like a last option kinda thing.. there werent many subjects i really wanted to do but i needed 2 more units so i chose that thinking id drop it at the end of year 11

i went through the year trying but not putting in AS much effort as my other subjects and i ended up coming 3rd out of like 40 students. i didnt enjoy it that much but just cause of the topics we did.. i actually like it a lot this year, crimes been really interesting and same with family.

HSC
i chose it as like a last option kinda thing.. there werent many subjects i really wanted to do but i needed 2 more units so i chose that thinking id drop it at the end of year 11

i went through the year trying but not putting in AS much effort as my other subjects and i ended up coming 3rd out of like 40 students. i didnt enjoy it that much but just cause of the topics we did.. i actually like it a lot this year, crimes been really interesting and same with family.
i loved crime & family <3

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
- i found learning about legal aspects/issues interesting in yr 9 & 10 commerce
- it lays a basic foundation for a degree in business/commerce
- it was either this or economics (shit teacher)

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
found it interesting in yr 8 as one of ma elective thing, then found it in yr11 and regret choosing it i wish i choose physics instead, this subject is rediculus (spelling mistake i know):rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

HSC
found it interesting in yr 8 as one of ma elective thing, then found it in yr11 and regret choosing it i wish i choose physics instead, this subject is rediculus (spelling mistake i know):rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
no its not! its awesome!

3p1c f41lur3

HSC
i chose it so i can avoid all those legal process anf plea guilty and hope to get a lighter sentence in whatever crimes i commited

sam5

HSC
no its not
thats cos u hate science.

I like science. It actually teaches u the core basis of how the world works.

Legal studies is terribly boring. If ur in year 10, dont do it.

The only reason i do it was cos it was the best subject on the line.

I shoulda done earth and enviro science by distance ed.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
thats cos u hate science.

I like science. It actually teaches u the core basis of how the world works.

Legal studies is terribly boring. If ur in year 10, dont do it.

The only reason i do it was cos it was the best subject on the line.

I shoulda done earth and enviro science by distance ed.
Same here.
Now, the day has come for me to drop either legal studies or economics.

Is legal studies that ridiculous and bad people???
I think it's rather interesting and easy.

ChocAngel

HSC
i chose it so i can avoid all those legal process anf plea guilty and hope to get a lighter sentence in whatever crimes i commited
LMAO!

I chose it because i want to do law in uni so i thought it would be a good start :) Legal studies isn't boring if you are interested in cases and want to know about the legal system but if you aren't then don't chose it!

girlfromspace

HSC
i seriously have no idea why the hell i chose it. i thought i'd drop it in year 11, but then i surprised my self for choosing it again. weird :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)