Why did you break up with your last ex? (1 Viewer)

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
x.kuuro.hana.x said:
who is siwei???

i'm not that person. whoever they are.
Don't worry. Listen here, I am God's messenger and I am here to spread God's blessings and love through help in a few subjects and additionally return the exact same "love" people offer me here.

x.kuuro.hana.x

HSC
help in a few subjects? what about my physics assesment task? lol.
you sound nice, :D

lets be friends! lol.

you sound christian. like me. not sure if i believe it anymore tho.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
x.kuuro.hana.x said:

lets be friends! lol.

oh, hi thar annie.

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
x.kuuro.hana.x said:

lets be friends! lol.

I came 1st in Physics because I wanted to and I did with the momentum to do so. I LOVE TO HIJACK THREADS

BlytheChloe

HSC
x.kuuro.hana.x said:
single at the moment, and iv only had two.

first-- we didnt realise we were going out LOfknL

second-- firstly because he forgot about me, and completely ignored me for over a mnth while it was my bday and then when i saw him he was with this 13-year-old (he was 18, me 17) slutt that had hated me cuz she was obsessd with him. second because he was depressed and used that to get attention, putting all his crp on me, telling me that no girl had ever liked him (while we were going out) and that no chick ever would, that i should hate him and stuff, and he ended up telling me i was one of his reasons for wanting to die.

would that be worse then cheating?

also i would dump someone if they cheated on me. if they wanted sex, they should have been going out with someone else in the first place.

(i dont care if you guys think im frigid and stuff, i have big enough trust issues as it is, and i can only give my virginty once, so i want it to be to the right guy)
I hope you learnt from your mistake of dating an emo.

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
BlytheChloe said:
I hope you learnt from your mistake of dating an emo.
I'd rather date emos because they will only harm themself and I love their appearance and especially their constant desires to end their life, which God endorses in his Destiny testament. annie is better than you on all counts.

thesoftparade

HSC
Their androgynousity is a bisexual's dream.

Last edited:

x.kuuro.hana.x

HSC
Providence. said:
I'd rather date emos because they will only harm themself and I love their appearance and especially their constant desires to end their life, which God endorses in his Destiny testament. annie is better than you on all counts.
while i'm sweet for the whole emo look, i dont think thats what God really endorses. uh, dude, what is this destiny testament? its not the bible.
there is a difference between wanting to serve God and go to heven after you die, and killing yourself. thats way way freaky what your saying there.

and yes, i learnt my lesson. dont go out with someone who only wants to use you as a way to make themselves feel better about themselves. he was an a**hole

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
h1958buglid said:
mmmm :) I'd love to date a guy who wanted to commite suicy .. It's got that mysterious vibe... you know? gimme sommme THAT

not..

btw your a wierdo loser who ever said that.
You are a pretentious bitch whose empty mind is filled with segregation akin to a majority of people. You are also one of those hapless members of mankind who seek to devour one another fuelled by your blatant hatred hence I am the product of you and many people here.
x.kuuro.hana.x said:
while i'm sweet for the whole emo look, i dont think thats what God really endorses. uh, dude, what is this destiny testament? its not the bible.
there is a difference between wanting to serve God and go to heven after you die, and killing yourself. thats way way freaky what your saying there.

and yes, i learnt my lesson. dont go out with someone who only wants to use you as a way to make themselves feel better about themselves. he was an a**hole
Good choice. :)

thesoftparade

HSC
I walked in on him sucking off another guy.
He was always telling me how he felt gayer by the day (so much for my abilities as a girlfriend), but I never really believed him/took it literally.

Funnily enough, I've only been with girls since we broke up.

Pace_T

HSC
thesoftparade said:
He was always telling me how he felt gayer by the day (so much for my abilities as a girlfriend), but I never really believed him/took it literally.

eww thats disgusting

omfgitsbonnie

HSC
:) ex's are a waste of time anyway.

my ex hates me. rofl!

eh long story.
but it was all due to the fact of the "other girl"

oh well. :)

T

Testpilot

thesoftparade said:

My Ex thinks that all her boyfriends have been gay. There are two things that can be read into this statement.

T

Testpilot

Nah, she just thinks that every boy she has dated/like is now gay.
(Not at all a reflection on her)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
omfgitsbonnie said:
:) ex's are a waste of time anyway.
Not true. One of my ex's I've slept with only after we broke up, and she told me she hated me pretty much the whole time.

"Your such a fucking prick. I hate you. You're seriously a wanker. OH MY GOD DON'T STOP!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)