Why did you break up with your last ex? (1 Viewer)

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
Err...we almost broke up when we did it for the first time, when we'd just let go of ourselves and went with the flow. I really wanted to plan for an occasion, but I guess the occasion will be just as good when it eventually arrives...'cos I don't think my first time has really ended.

Anyway, back to the point, I would break up with my current b.f. if he cheats, or if I fall pregnant. Both almost happend as well, but the former was just feeling a bit flattered and the latter was just stress.

aimeekealy

HSC
1. He was boring as all hell, never wanted to go out, he just had no personality at all. When I went out with him I just figured he was shy. But no. Just didn't really have much of a personality.

2. The usual stuff, cheated, etc.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Aralia said:
Err...we almost broke up when we did it for the first time, when we'd just let go of ourselves and went with the flow. I really wanted to plan for an occasion, but I guess the occasion will be just as good when it eventually arrives...'cos I don't think my first time has really ended.

Anyway, back to the point, I would break up with my current b.f. if he cheats, or if I fall pregnant. Both almost happend as well, but the former was just feeling a bit flattered and the latter was just stress.
You'd break up with him if you fall pregnant? What the fuck?

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
aimeekealy said:
1. He was boring as all hell, never wanted to go out, he just had no personality at all. When I went out with him I just figured he was shy. But no. Just didn't really have much of a personality.

2. The usual stuff, cheated, etc.
Possibly... he was just ashamed/embarrassed to be seen with you in public.

What did you see in him in the first place?

aimeekealy

HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
Possibly... he was just ashamed/embarrassed to be seen with you in public.

What did you see in him in the first place?
he was good looking
and i broke up with him, so i dont see how he was embarrassed to be seen with me.
there are just really dull guys out there.

Last edited:

Sinitivity

HSC
Clingy, slightly obsessive, over-dramatic, stressful, demanding, childish.
Mother found out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)