Why did you break up with your last ex? (1 Viewer)

KnifeySpoony

HSC
Well i think i'm gonna be breaking with my current gf today ;<
Drama happened yesterday with an outting with afew fwens, well not really but she left me out - i feel like ive been used by her to meet my friend which sucks =/
She was crying i tink over the phone with all the drama and she says she still has feelings for me and doesnt wonna break up but /shrug
aparrently she has a confession which i suspect she likes my friend so yeah..
fuck love, it sucks.

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
I broke up with my last ex because he was extremely controlling and abusive towards me. I was with him for 18 months and when i broke it off for a while I kept trying to convince myself that I did the wrong thing but looking back now I know I made the right decision to walk away.
With my current boyfriend we have been together now almost 2 1/2 yrs (3 yrs in sept) this year, we live together and life is fabulous I could not ask for anything more. :D

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
champ_sammy_19 said:
I broke up with my last ex because he was extremely controlling and abusive towards me. I was with him for 18 months and when i broke it off for a while I kept trying to convince myself that I did the wrong thing but looking back now I know I made the right decision to walk away.
With my current boyfriend we have been together now almost 2 1/2 yrs (3 yrs in sept) this year, we live together and life is fabulous I could not ask for anything more. :D
How about the ability to walk without a frame?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
champ_sammy_19 said:
are you just trying to shit around withoutaface coz thats just f***ing lame and stupid
lame1 (lām) pronunciation
adj., lam·er, lam·est.

1. Disabled so that movement, especially walking, is difficult or impossible: Lame from the accident, he walked with a cane. A lame wing kept the bird from flying.

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
withoutaface said:
lame1 (lām) pronunciation
adj., lam·er, lam·est.

1. Disabled so that movement, especially walking, is difficult or impossible: Lame from the accident, he walked with a cane. A lame wing kept the bird from flying.
whatever, just coz you cant get any :uhhuh:

jackattack

HSC
N/A
champ_sammy_19 said:
I have cerebral palsy
Really? That's cool, so does my little sister.

I'm curious to know how you went about doing your HSC and going to TAFE, expect a PM from me sometime in the next few days :)

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Won't be around for long then, best make fun of you now before your body shuts down completely and sends you to a timely grave!

EDIT: It appears I'm misinformed about your condition, well, Ha ha, I can walk unimpeded.
very misinformed, hope you dont step out in front of a bus so that you lose the pleasure of walking you prick!

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
champ_sammy_19 said:
very misinformed, hope you dont step out in front of a bus so that you lose the pleasure of walking you prick!
thats not very nice!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
While were on the topic, what's wrong with nwatts? Also nolan's in hospital a lot and zoe has said that there was something wrong with her so is there something those/you two too?

HSC
ganging up on someone strong enoguh to talk about a disability they were born with and are rolling iwth it and getting on with their lives and happy cause you're angry at the world for all your own problems so you try to put on this false bravodo front to make you look all tough when really you're hurting inside = heaps cool

douchebags

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
unluckyinlove07 said:
ganging up on someone strong enoguh to talk about a disability they were born with and are rolling iwth it and getting on with their lives and happy cause you're angry at the world for all your own problems so you try to put on this false bravodo front to make you look all tough when really you're hurting inside = heaps cool

douchebags
Thank you, and i think part of it too is coming to terms with the disability and realising that noting will change that; so what is the point of being angry? it just stops you from enjoying the positive qualities that are already in your life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)