Why did you break up with your last ex? (1 Viewer)

BlytheChloe

HSC
HAHAHA.

Gosh had anyone ever been poked up the arse? I'd agree that's a valid reason to dump.

BlytheChloe

HSC
cuppas said:
...i got dumped. because she thought i liked other girls.

i feel good about it now, because she has since gotten fat and seedy, and is going out with a very ugly guy who is younger than her.
Fat people scare me.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
The first question - he was immature and so was I. As good a reason as any.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Kwayera said:
The first question - he was immature and so was I. As good a reason as any.
True... but still, I thought your immaturities were the only things keeping you and dan together.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
brogan77 said:
I thought it was the utterly paralysing fear of being alone.
I used to get that until I realised we're all alone, always :|

Captain Moist

HSC
Captain Moist said:
1- Because: - she wasn't really my type
- she was a pretty shit girlfriend
- our relationship was boring as, she lived out of town so it was shit.

2- Yeah I'm going with cheating, either that or if she tries to finger me in the arse.
I find it highly ironic that I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday because she fucked around with my best mate at my birthday party.

Not sure which I'd prefer, finger in the arse or what actually went down.

HAH!

Last edited:

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
when you cheat on someone, it means that moment is worth losing what you have with you partner...! totally effed up.

ibewatto

HSC
i dont remember my last ex. but my last serious girlfriend clung to me like a sloth and i realised that if i wanted to breathe and get my testicles back i had to break it off

BlytheChloe

HSC
ibewatto said:
i dont remember my last ex. but my last serious girlfriend clung to me like a sloth and i realised that if i wanted to breathe and get my testicles back i had to break it off
I dumped my ex because he was suffocating me too.

Dependency = not sexy.

sleepplease

HSC
i got dumped because i lied to my bf about how old i was.
i fucked up big time.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
sleepplease said:
i got dumped because i lied to my bf about how old i was.
i fucked up big time.
you're 14? hey baby ;)

findaway

HSC
I got dumped because he suddenly decided it wasnt going to work... this had no precedent, our relationship had so far essentially been perfect with no downs, but suddenly hes like: its not gonna work and i cant explain why i just know it isnt.

I mean, there was no other girl for him, no other guy for me, he was looking for something serious and so was I, and we liked each other very much, and had a great time together... What gives? WTF... tell me how it wouldnt work?!

sooo unnappreciated :burn:

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
fernando said:
when you cheat on someone, it means that moment is worth losing what you have with you partner...! totally effed up.
makes no sense, fernando

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
findaway said:
I got dumped because he suddenly decided it wasnt going to work... this had no precedent, our relationship had so far essentially been perfect with no downs, but suddenly hes like: its not gonna work and i cant explain why i just know it isnt.

I mean, there was no other girl for him, no other guy for me, he was looking for something serious and so was I, and we liked each other very much, and had a great time together... What gives? WTF... tell me how it wouldnt work?!

sooo unnappreciated :burn:
nah there's always another girl.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
er is not being able to breath = mutilation ??

also, he said 'erotic', not 'auto'.

FOR EXAMPLE, sexy suffocation

I imagine you're thinking of someone getting kicks out of cutting themselves or something?

That said I didn't watch your youtube because you post shithouse irrelevant youtubes in every situation.

correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

ibewatto

HSC
wat i should have also said is stop thinkin everythin will last for ever, especially at skool. yes there are rare cases where u meet you future partner at skool but i hate. repeat. I HATE people who go, love you forever, always yours etc. i mean its cute and makes people feel good, but its not true, and how insincere does it seem if you say it to every boyfriend/girlfriend.

also ladies and gentlemen, people dont need an excuse to break up with you. its not an australian workplace before IR laws. if someone says, lets break up, you cant really dispute them and say its not a good reason, coz wen it comes down to it, your opinion wont mean shit...if they have decided.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)