What would you like to see on BOS? (1 Viewer)

ilikebeeef

HSC
The thing is 90%+ of the "muslims" on here are actually trolls and shit, I mean if we could actually converse with real muslims (and hopefully not flame etc) it would probably be quite different.
I doubt it. About 99.godknowswhat% of religious people see logical discussion as a personal attack, rather than an opportunity to open one's mind. That's something we can never change.

But yeh, I'm not sure I can name a muslim on here that I'm convinced isn't a troll except omie and he doesn't really partake in such 'discussions'.
Really? I can.

Paradoxial

HSC
Maybe, its easier to gain rep/ harder to lose it? i mean jesus, one bad thread and your stuck in negative 10 rep, never to return again!:burn:

mirakon

nigga
HSC
A monthly troll poll where the least popular troll gets banned depending on the discretion of BOS members. Because some trolls are alright, but there are other really shit ones.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
oh yeh, you too (in reference to one of my previous postings, not that you should be abolished lololol)
Well this can be sorted out using the above troll poll idea to get rid of religious trolls (not that you or Sadiah are, okay maybe Sadiah LOL)

HSC
Uni Grad
I was intending on trolling but I'm like a mix of 60% serious 25% talking shit 10% troll and 5% fuck knows what.

Which is kinda shit if I'm being serious cos no one will really know lol.

HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm, I would have trolled a few times I guess but most of it is just talkin shit so it doesn't really count :p
Shane isn't really a troll imo, he makes a lot of sense most of the time even if he is sometimes hostile about it.
That said it's hard to tell and sometimes people only troll in some of their posts and say legit stuff in others.

Also, lol.

Sadiah

HSC
Hmm, I would have trolled a few times I guess but most of it is just talkin shit so it doesn't really count :p
Shane isn't really a troll imo, he makes a lot of sense most of the time even if he is sometimes hostile about it.
That said it's hard to tell and sometimes people only troll in some of their posts and say legit stuff in others.

Also, lol.
Hmm, ok then. I shall take your word for it.
What's so funny? :p

P.S. Please, please please (x 3462734624929418427562347) abolish religion from BoS. It would be so much more better.

HSC
Uni Grad
The last thing you said, I should have quoted I guess but yeh.

nevery

HSC
How about a crackdown on swearing? There's a lot on here and it can be offensive.

HSC
Uni Grad
i was just starting to think you were cool, no one cares about swearing, seriously...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)