What would you like to see on BOS? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
I know what you're sayin and all and there does at times seem to be an excessive amount, but it's the interwebz where one can simply leave if they are offended.

nevery

HSC
I know what you're sayin and all and there does at times seem to be an excessive amount, but it's the interwebz where one can simply leave if they are offended.
I agree with you there. But it would be a shame to see someone come to these forums (which are great btw) to get some education pointers, and to be scared off by the swearing. Just saying, but I'm happy to drop it.

HSC
Yes, religion should be abolished from BOS.

Let's bring communism to BOS yeh

Why am I even on BOS? What the fuck am I doing with my life...

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
i troll sometimes cos its funny and swearing on the internet? :O seriously if you can't handle swearing on the internet GTFO!

Logey

HSC
Less hate filled, racist, sexist, homophobic and anti-religious threads. Ban people who engage in these.
seriously... Its great to see the young people of today, fed by their ignorant parents.
BOS needs basic Respect for all races, religious beleifs and cultural differences.

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC
Less hate filled, racist, sexist, homophobic and anti-religious threads. Ban people who engage in these.
seriously... Its great to see the young people of today, fed by their ignorant parents.
BOS needs basic Respect for all races, religious beleifs and cultural differences.
Censorship m8

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
You can still have pretty good free speech with censorship, you also have to remember bos is hosted in australia and is subject to australian laws

theres a big difference between "kill all the Muslims" and "morality in Islam".

ibbi00

HSC
The rep system abolished as it amounts to absolutely nothing and gives a bunch of sad twits an ego boost.

Last edited:

beardedwoman

HSC
should've posted that before receiving neg rep because... well watch the flood of insults come throught.

SilverSakura

HSC
N/A
I wanna hear people talking 'bout their school !!! If possible , expose the ugly truths about the school :shouting:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)