what would be the worst possible belonging essay question they can ask us? (1 Viewer)

yours

HSC
but on the other hand, memorizing all those peels are going to be so damn difficult, considering I suck at memorizing T_T
do you have a technique? All I end up doing is writing out endless pages of analysis on sheets of paper, and as soon as a page is filled I scrunch it up and throw it away and keep writing more until my pens have no more ink. I don't know if this is effective..

herbs1

HSC
Now these questions up there are hard questions that you won't be able to do with a memorized response, and even then, those who haven't had a memorized response would still have difficulty answering those questions =_=
you all just have shitty essay plans. My one essay plan has been able to answer all the qs in this thread lol

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
The HSC is not there to fuck you up. It's there to distinguish students. They're not there to trick you.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
you all just have shitty essay plans. My one essay plan has been able to answer all the qs in this thread lol
Me too. And I only have 2 prescribed paragraphs and two related and one linking.
And I was really worried before I saw these. :p

smartalec

HSC
10 mary street - his belonging to his house is the cornerstone of the familial relationship developed and the way he 'ravishes the garden' and is so comfortable provides him with a sense of identity.

jamesfirst

HSC
ah fark off.

that's easy shit. easiest if you have a prepared one

you guys worry too much

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Communities isolate the individual, conforming them to the masses. Prove this statement with reference to your core text and two related texts of your choosing.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Communities isolate the individual, conforming them to the masses. Prove this statement with reference to your core text and two related texts of your choosing.
The Crucible
John Proctor is isolated from the theocratic community due to his beliefs.
People that conform to the masses are Elizabeth Proctor as she lies to protect her husband from thee lies of the community even though John said she never tell a lie in her life. or some shit.
Add techniques and you're done (hard part of using Crucible)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
The Crucible
John Proctor is isolated from the theocratic community due to his beliefs.
People that conform to the masses are Elizabeth Proctor as she lies to protect her husband from thee lies of the community even though John said she never tell a lie in her life. or some shit.
Add techniques and you're done (hard part of using Crucible)
Yeah, it's possible, but it's definitely harder to adapt a prewritten response to.

zhiying

HSC
The question will probably be fairly generic, considering last 2 years of HSC and belonging is such a broad topic anyway. Also consider they want to give the standards a chance lol

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
The question will probably be fairly generic, considering last 2 years of HSC and belonging is such a broad topic anyway. Also consider they want to give the standards a chance lol
Yeah, but some Standard students aren't complete retards and it would be nice if they could distinguish between us and the shit students rather than me having a kid coming like 5th in business studies ranked higher than me at English at school. :/

HSC
do you have a technique? All I end up doing is writing out endless pages of analysis on sheets of paper, and as soon as a page is filled I scrunch it up and throw it away and keep writing more until my pens have no more ink. I don't know if this is effective..
I think it's pretty effective, for my halfies i had pre-prepared essays and got killed for not answering the questions, got like 67%, dropped to 53/111, but for trials i just did what you did write shit out, and just think how each of my poems could be used, then dominated cssa trials 95/105, and got 13/112 :D But you can prepare for things like creative, just take in loads of description with you.

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
my prepared will work really well with anything except positive relationships lol, so i'm hoping it's not that

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I think it's pretty effective, for my halfies i had pre-prepared essays and got killed for not answering the questions, got like 67%, dropped to 53/111, but for trials i just did what you did write shit out, and just think how each of my poems could be used, then dominated cssa trials 95/105, and got 13/112 :D But you can prepare for things like creative, just take in loads of description with you.
My friend prepared all his essays for trials and got 101/105.
So it can work either way.

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
I've received knowledge from people connected to the writers of the exam... and the paper 1 this year is supposed to be good. When I say good I mean easy.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I've received knowledge from people connected to the writers of the exam... and the paper 1 this year is supposed to be good. When I say good I mean easy.
Cheers brah.
How would you now, though?
They aren't allowed to say.

jamesfirst

HSC
what did they say about the modules?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)