What won't you miss about high school. (1 Viewer)

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
DeltaForce said:
*Advanced English
*Advanced English being compulsory for the UAI
*Semi-memorising 4 Advanced English essays to adapt in the exam room.
* Writing English, legal or other essays about theoretical academic bullshit which you know has nothing to do with reality...seriously Huxley, Jazz music is not going to cause the fall of human freedom (it sucks anyway).
*Bitch-ass teachers and/or uniform nazis who try and expel you for having one square milimetre of your shirt poking out over your trousers.
*Bitch ass rules letting them attempt this, or otherwise serve no practical purpose I can conceive.
* Teachers who can't mark for shit, and dock marks for not inserting a particular word they were looking for, or randomly insert questions on exams about stuff they know full well we haven't done in class, then wonder why everyone fails.
*Uniforms. Especially when I went out with my friends at the end of term and we were still all in our unfiorms, that sucked.
*When five teachers decide to give you a nice 1000 word essay all that the same time and all give you one week to do it in.
*ASSEMBLIES. I HATE ASSEMBLIES. I hate sitting for 45 minutes on a nice freezing/boiling concrete playground listening to endless administrative bull that is of not the sligtest interest nor relevance to myself, or the ones in which they drone on for hours about the football team.
*Speech days- kind of like a special edition assembly guaranteed to deliver double the bs. Plus I really couldn't give a stuff that some year 7 kid came first in the John Boring Mathematics Olympiad.

Of course there were the good times as well. Part of me will miss school forever...and part will forget I ever went there.
Um, it's not, there's Standard too?

iEdd

HSC
Nope. Basically you have to do advanced if you don't want to do a subject that is the equivalent of general maths.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
iEdd said:
Nope. Basically you have to do advanced if you don't want to do a subject that is the equivalent of general maths.
Um, what does that have to do with it being complusory for the UAI, I'm not talking about difficulty?

Independantz: Yeah, I know there's ESL and considered writing it, but it's only restricted to a small number of people. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)