What won't you miss about high school. (1 Viewer)

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
For me:

1. Advanced English(both Year 11 and 12)
2. Advanced English(both Year 11 and 12)
3. Physics
4. Physics Homework
5. Homework
6. 3 unit maths
7. Above all, the tools and Justin Timberlake wannabes in my school who want to go to schoolies at age 26, cause they believe 17-18 year old chicks would actually f***k them at that age. I've never felt so stoked I would never have to deal which such dicks who prance around screaming 'I love men' and stick their noses into other people's business!!!! (If the people from my school end up reading this, you know exactly who I'm talking about, P***r)

Life feels good!

Last edited:

iEdd

HSC
1. Advanced English - the only thing it taught me how to do was memorise a lot of words in very little time.
2. English homework, such as lame photocopied questions from textbooks.
3. Shit teachers - I had a mix of good and bad. The bad enforced irrelevant homework, among other things and were an obstacle more than anything else.
4. Year meetings, or any other compulsory crap.
5. The bells, that sort of feeling like you are in prison.
6. Bogans. Like 70% if the school. Just drop out already, you'd think they'd be gone after year 10 but they stay.

So happy it's over. :)

LoneWolf1990

HSC
FLYHAWK14 said:
For me:

1. Advanced English(both Year 11 and 12)
2. Advanced English(both Year 11 and 12)
3. Physics
4. Physics Homework
5. Homework
6. 3 unit maths
7. Above all, the tools in my school who want to go to schoolies at age 26, cause they believe 17-18 year old chicks would actually f***k them at that age. I've never felt so stoked I would never have to deal which such dicks who prance around screaming 'I love men' and stick their noses into other people's business!!!! (If the people from my school end up reading this, you know exactly who I'm talking about, P***r)

Life feels good!
Kudos to that!!!!!!! No more pretentious Bogans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Dickheads being dickheads.

Year 9 boys stalking me and frothing over me.

Getting yelled at for always being Out of Bounds.

BabyK

HSC
- bitchiness and childishness
- people who don't want to be there but still are- should of dropped out in yr 10
- Couples who thought they were so in love and gonna get married and the end of the yr came and they broke up lolll
- getting suspended for smoking on school grounds

Smeegen999

HSC
I won't miss the rigid structure and routine (I went to a private catholic girls school) and being treated like I'm 5 yrs old. Also won't miss stupid, petty school rules like only black an blue hair elastics, no short socks, no 'unnatural' hair colours, compulsory blazers (even on sweltering hot days). oh and also gald to never again have to sit through a 2+ hour school mass/ assembly!!

imo, strict high schools like mine really stifle individuality - everyone has to look and act the same. I feel like i;m finally free to be myself :D

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Smeegen999 said:
Also won't miss stupid, petty school rules like only black an blue hair elastics, no short socks, no 'unnatural' hair colours, compulsory blazers (even on sweltering hot days). oh and also glad to never again have to sit through a 2+ hour school mass/ assembly!!
+1
I CAN RELATE TO THIS SO MUCH!
Black and blue hair elastics! POINTLESS rule.
also the assemblies were HELL and just self-promoting, except we were all falling asleep.
Oh and I won't miss getting on detention for wearing my hair out. Ha, what an absolute joke.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I also won't miss hearing about the boys in my grade rooting chicks in like, Year 9 and bragging about it.

Ew.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
the 'super cool' year 9 girls who smoke 5 packs of smokes in the bathrooms at recess and lunch, like fuck, GO OUTSIDE!

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
-may-cat- said:
the 'super cool' year 9 girls who smoke 5 packs of smokes in the bathrooms at recess and lunch, like fuck, GO OUTSIDE!
Mmmm...future health problems.

Kelly47

HSC
- The year 10's. They were so ferrel even the teachers hated them, and expressed it to us (Our school is split across two campuses, one with 7-9 the other 10-12).
- A certain "friend" of mine who got her mother to get doctor's certificates for her and applied for misadventure even when she didn't need it, and was totally selfish and... I'll stop there I could go on for a long time.
- The idiots of the school.
- Some really stupid teachers.
- Homework

kthxbambi

HSC
i wont miss anything
high school sucked a fat one

effyes to freedom

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)