What won't you miss about high school. (1 Viewer)

candygore

HSC
selfish and "I'm-superior-than-you" teachers,
cfs assessments (esp. irp),
art essays
and..very very VERY weird school rules (e.g. can't wear jumper or vest outside the school without blazer.. :p)

ZaraKu

HSC
1. Anyone who wasn't in my year
2. Having to get up at 5:45am everyday
3. Uniform, at least we could wear short shorts and have our skirts as long or short as we liked, haha to all the private schools.
4. The principal, most egotistical idiot ever, drove around in his WRX like he thought he was cool (apparently he took the turbo out, whatever that is)
5. Principals's 15 min speeches in assembly (we did time him, and they did go for that long)
6. Deputies caving in to the junior's demands of wanting to feel more equal to us seniors, little shits.

HSC
- The fuckloads of moronic people
- The kids in my modern history class who can name every kind of battleship that ever fought in the Pacific War but couldn't write an essay to save their life who constantly debate every topic we do in class.
- Jocks
- The groups of people with no social skills who congregate together
- Shit teachers
- Touchy feely religious crap
- Events like formals, school camps and recreation days which are meant for normal people to open up but only allow the jocks to be louder
- Bucketloads of sluts
- School uniforms
- Timetables which dont suit my bodyclock
- 7 hour days (6 hour periods, half hour breaks)
- Old people with a mentality of 'the little things must be maintained if the big things are to fall into place'
- The confusing social hierarchy system without an aesthetic, social, intelligence or wealth factor basis.

I hated school.

Mooshelle

HSC
mmmm the 45 minute assemblies of being constantly yelled at
the pressure
the toilets
the try-hard youngin's

but really i didn't hate anything THAT much
i really really am going to miss the place. most of the people (ie in our year) were awesome :(
and the teachers were pretty brill
and everyone was pretty supportive
/cry

same person

HSC
Constantly being surrounded by selfish, ignorant, small-minded, egotistical, judgemental and sexist pricks who have a sick interpretation that the world revolves around them...

and I'm not referring to the students.

eli173

HSC
I went to an all girl high school...so being surrounded by girls all the time had its moments. All we did was bitch about other people coz there was nothing else to do. We didn't even have grass at our skool!
All the religious stuff we had to learn and do, like pray every morning, and have a 2 hours assembly thanking the religion teachers for all their help and guidance and bla bla bla. No joke, half the time at assemblies would be spent just thanking the teachers for doing their job!

Other things:
- pointless rules that were invented to make the teachers feel like they have authority e.g. green hair elastics only.
- our huge bags we had to carry around
- looking for a matching pair of white socks 3minutes before the bell is about to go
- running to skool coz i slept in (Almost all the time)
- people who don't give a shit about skool and only went coz they were promised sumthing at the end like money...

argh so glad its over

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
- the parking around my school.
- juniors. i swear we were never that crap/ annoying/ arrogant etc.
- teachers who actually cannot teach, and thus wasted my valuable time.
- the tech lady teacher whoever she was. she treated us like children, but year 12 all thought she was a joke so she'd always try to control us and we'd just resist...ahh good times though.
- my principal. tried to revolutionise my school with various crap. thought she was the best thing since sliced bread.
- petty "dramas" and the annoying people associated with them.
- society and culture. the bane of my schooling curriculum. i'm going to be the happiest person on the earth come thursday arvo!
- the stairs. it was extremely rare that you could get to a classroom without walking up or down a staircase or 4. my school was like a giant game of snakes and ladders. at least it kept me fit haha.
- my school's lack of support for history extension.

mm that's all i can think of for now...

meechfan

live.laugh.love
HSC
Uni Grad
of course... the tedious essays particularly for all HSIE students who do mod. hist., legal, business studies and SOR 2. The quoting of historians and texts of course.. lol eg. according to historian van der vat... too repetitious.

HSC
I loved school. Had great friends and awesome teachers for the most part, specially History, English and Legal. Made the dead poet soc's guy look like a wanker.

What i will not miss?

Hmm.

1- THE PIP. I HATED YOU, YOU F****D UP, TIME WASTING PROJECT. DIE!DIE!DIE!
2- Ros and Guil. And all the little class mates who pretended to give a shit about existensialism, and finding oh so much meaning.... in the apparant lack of meaning represented.
3- Stupid 'second hand investigations' my biology teacher made me do.
4- Half the people in my legal/history class, which i forget even existed untill the hsc exam? Wtf? F you Scaling.
5- Hearing the random Arabic call,,..'LELLELELELELELE' at lunchtime. Go fairfield.
6-I will not miss sitting in the blazing sunfor assembly, and hearing this one particular teacher, that wears puppy dogs for earings, shirt prints, and basically anything else talk for 2 hours about giving blood.
7- Hearing the whole.."Omg broo... did you hear... she gives head jobs.. I swearrr Kuz... fuckkk... omg... "...right.

But many mor things I will miss.

metalheaven

HSC
Yeah I loved school too, particularly this year strangely enough... but there are plenty of things I won't miss.

- Most of the Year 11s
- Almost all of the Year 7-10s
- The toilets
- The smell of warm cow poo at the 7-10 campus
- People who never knew when to stfu.
- In-class assessments
- Exams

HSC
- the idiot parents who park in the middle of the street and block carver
- the bitchy admin staff
- the year 8/9/10 girls that think they're freaking fantastic with their excessive amounts of eyeliner... it's not fucking halloween
- the year 7s and their wheely bags

chamelia

HSC
1) Not being able to just take the day off because I feel like it - without consequences.
2) Random bouts of bitchiness from the girls.
3) Getting the disappointed look from the teachers.
4) The very limited lunch options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)