What won't you miss about high school. (1 Viewer)

MonKazzar

HSC
I won't miss the dodgy food
awful students
lack of respect for elders. e.g. me
annoying year 7 kids
art or society majors
getting up at 7
wearing uniform that was never warm enough or cool enough
Rainy days walking to school
the rush to bus to go to the station
the admin staff
Skyrznecki, Macbeth, King Lear... Etc.
Half my grade
Or my hsc number :)

Dombrovski

HSC
...I got rather angry near the end of the year... but there still were a lot of positives :D

Last edited:

Miffstaa

HSC
-Those year 9s and 10s that hung out in the quad and would make out during recess and lunchtime because they declared themselves as lipstick lesbians.

-the assessments always being cluttered together.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
- the junior group near mine who would dirty dance and talk about having "some sex" because they thought they were oh so awesome. man the way my group hated them...who knew it was possible to have so much dislike for people you barely knew?

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
emobopeep said:
The Merewether uniform really isn't that bad compared to other schools' IMO.
Yeah, true, but I still hate how rigidly its enforced.

ZaraKu

HSC
I feel sorry for all you private school peeps, you had it pretty tough compared to us public kids, but hey, you are paying god knows how much money in fees to keep the school's rep, not for anything useful.

Terlob

HSC
Dombrovski said:
Well:

The Sluts
The Skanks
The bitch. I will say no more
useless teachers. I MEAN YOU MR LANGMAN :vcross:
The pig.
The Ag plot that we went to about five times during the whole course.
The lack of support
the cracks that appeared in the school ethic [and these were teacher induced]
being friendly to whingers who need to grow up
Ag
English
Jocks.
people who think that they "can do everything"... jeez! get a personality first
The juniors... some of them are sooooo up themselves

I got rather angry near the end of the year... but there still were a lot of positives :D
Oh my god DOMBRO?!?! I read Mr Langman and I was like no way theres a teacher at our school called Langman! Ben J here btw if you didn't know...

Don't forget the lack of a canteen, that sucked. Oh, and the fact we bought a top notch library but had no books to fill it with... good decision on that one.

P.S I hope I wasn't the bitch.

le-foot

HSC
lol uniform?

Our teachers goes:

We don't care about you guys not wearing uniform. We'll give you all those reminders that we're supposed to, but we are never gonna chase you up

The daily walk from school is the one thing I won't miss :)

evche

HSC
totally not going to miss:

(since i went to a senior school) the lost year 11's deciding to stand right in the middle of every path/stairwell/hallway...fucking MOVE!!

incompetant office ladies... yes i know what a refund is.. do you??

economics. :|

english on level 1... business on 5 (with very little time to get up there)

chicks with excessive foundation, hair extensions and fake nails (if they put half the time they did in looking like whores, into schoolwork, then maybe their future might not actually be working as whores...)

the "veranda crew."
they can all go fuck themselves. (alot of hate here!)

and people egging on two IO girls to make out even though they dont really understand....low low low!

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
cannibal.horse said:
- The fuckloads of moronic people
- The kids in my modern history class who can name every kind of battleship that ever fought in the Pacific War but couldn't write an essay to save their life who constantly debate every topic we do in class.
- Jocks
- The groups of people with no social skills who congregate together
- Shit teachers
- Touchy feely religious crap
- Events like formals, school camps and recreation days which are meant for normal people to open up but only allow the jocks to be louder
- Bucketloads of sluts
- School uniforms
- Timetables which dont suit my bodyclock
- 7 hour days (6 hour periods, half hour breaks)
- Old people with a mentality of 'the little things must be maintained if the big things are to fall into place'
- The confusing social hierarchy system without an aesthetic, social, intelligence or wealth factor basis.

I hated school.
Okay, you have no idea how much all of that relates to me, hahaha. especially that bolded! I completely agree with all of it.

Scissors

HSC
i'm not gonna miss ALL the executives at my school (including the office bitches).

Will definitely miss Ms. Byrd. :(

HSC
Biology
People who dont even like you ringing you hours before an exam begging for help
Having to associate with people who you cannot stand
The common area
Chapel
When the principal comes to chapel
Head of Maths
Sport Carnivals
Primary teachers at sport carnivals trying to get us "involved"
Juniors using the senior toilets as a place to make phone calls
Not toilet paper EVER in the senior toilets
Relief Teachers

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
BabyK said:
- people who don't want to be there but still are- should of dropped out in yr 10
Wow, I'm not the only one who s 'future toolies' and Justin Timberlake wannabes, I have one thing to say to all of them, F***K YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especialy the guy whose middle name is the ever so bland Gary and is always 'Keen' for some head.

2008Premiers!

HSC
I definately won't miss our slack teachers that stuff up everything. My teachers were so useless. I had 1 decent teacher out of 6.

also wont miss doing homework and assessments at the last minutes and people that cheated in the exams and got away with it.

~Natalie:)~

HSC
Well basically, I wont miss:
- relief teachers
- the principals 'short speech' that went for 20 mins (yes we timed him)
- the assemblies that had nothing to do with anyone but the footy boys
- stupid juniors congregating in the middle of the hallways
- juniors in the senior area
- having lots of assessments all together
- Exams
- about 1/3 of my grade
- Some of the teachers (especially head of english and my english teacher)
- uniform
- walking to the bus stop in the rain
- Walking around the school in the rain
- the canteen lady
- The canteen in general
- Early mornings
- juniors on the bus talking about how someone slept with someone elses boy/girl friend...get over it
- Bitchiness
- Childishness

thats about it for now...just remember the good times (they DID exist)

With the Bulldogs next year; that is, the Yale Bul
HSC
In a word; bitchiness.

All's tolerable, except for that. That's yet another root of evil, just like religion.
No, I'm not kidding at all.

If school's shit, you make it better; study smarter; work more efficiently (maximize 'output').
If life's shit, quit fucking up and fix it.
If bitches are being bitchy, or are bitches, oh you can't simply kill them or anything, can you? :rolleyes:

mzduxx2006

HSC
FLYHAWK14 said:
For me:

1. Advanced English(both Year 11 and 12)
2. Advanced English(both Year 11 and 12)
3. Physics
4. Physics Homework
5. Homework
6. 3 unit maths
7. Above all, the tools and Justin Timberlake wannabes in my school who want to go to schoolies at age 26, cause they believe 17-18 year old chicks would actually f***k them at that age. I've never felt so stoked I would never have to deal which such dicks who prance around screaming 'I love men' and stick their noses into other people's business!!!! (If the people from my school end up reading this, you know exactly who I'm talking about, P***r)

Life feels good!
DIDO with the fuckin physics.

DeltaForce

HSC
*Advanced English
*Advanced English being compulsory for the UAI
*Semi-memorising 4 Advanced English essays to adapt in the exam room.
* Writing English, legal or other essays about theoretical academic bullshit which you know has nothing to do with reality...seriously Huxley, Jazz music is not going to cause the fall of human freedom (it sucks anyway).
*Bitch-ass teachers and/or uniform nazis who try and expel you for having one square milimetre of your shirt poking out over your trousers.
*Bitch ass rules letting them attempt this, or otherwise serve no practical purpose I can conceive.
* Teachers who can't mark for shit, and dock marks for not inserting a particular word they were looking for, or randomly insert questions on exams about stuff they know full well we haven't done in class, then wonder why everyone fails.
*Uniforms. Especially when I went out with my friends at the end of term and we were still all in our unfiorms, that sucked.
*When five teachers decide to give you a nice 1000 word essay all that the same time and all give you one week to do it in.
*ASSEMBLIES. I HATE ASSEMBLIES. I hate sitting for 45 minutes on a nice freezing/boiling concrete playground listening to endless administrative bull that is of not the sligtest interest nor relevance to myself, or the ones in which they drone on for hours about the football team.
*Speech days- kind of like a special edition assembly guaranteed to deliver double the bs. Plus I really couldn't give a stuff that some year 7 kid came first in the John Boring Mathematics Olympiad.

Of course there were the good times as well. Part of me will miss school forever...and part will forget I ever went there.

ASNSWR127

HSC
gay school clothes - who the fuck wants to wear a stupid white shirt every day??!?!!?!

general pettiness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)