What is your favourite clothing store? (1 Viewer)

jnney

lemon
HSC
-General Pants Co.
-Cotton On.
-YesStyle
-ASOS

SoggyBiscuit

HSC
Zara is win but sadly only in the city
oi whose alt account are you?

zara is awful, in australia anyway. it is way over priced here.

i get most of my clothes from kmart. seriously, lately they have had some amazing stuff. corduroy pants, cute jackets etc.
also portmans, online (asos, forever21), idk
i pick up bits and pieces at op-shops and glebe markets

all my gym clothes (i'm in the gym 7 days a week training or working) are lorna jane or running bare. I have a couple of fila t shirts but that's more for running than gym

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Man to Man, Tarocash, YD, Target, Big-W, couple of others where I usually do my clothes shopping.

Plus the custom made stuff

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Man to Man, Tarocash, YD, Target, Big-W, couple of others where I usually do my clothes shopping.

Plus the custom made stuff
Don't judge but I worship Tarocash and yd. Their stuff is really cool (sometimes makes me wish I was a dude :cry:)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
AX. Affordable(ish) quality clothing :)

After the US I am now a fan of Uniklo too. Also affordable quality clothing.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
haha. well it's cheap for a luxury brand
Pretty much that. It's good quality stuff and it isn't as common/popular as other brands.

And after visiting the US it's even cheaper. I used to buy AX tshirts for $80 each in Sydney... only to find that in the NY they are $25-$35 a piece.

That all being said, Uniklo is ridiculously cheap. It's like Giordano prices but the quality and style is much better.

mylucky9

HSC
I'm starting to favour Asian clothing, especially Korean. I'm all over G-market, Zipia and Yesstyle.

Other than that, if I were to choose my favourite retailers probably Bardot and Zara, I prefer those edgy styles. And I'm a big fan of 2NE1's fashion, so If I were rich enough I'd get my hands on some Jeremy Scott and his sweeeet ass Adidas Wings..

mylucky9

HSC
I looooooove a shopping spree in America... I went bizzerk even in Costco. Yeah, pretty much anything you find 'grand and expensive' here in Australia has the price tag cut in half TWICE in the US.

Green Pup

HSC
oi whose alt account are you?

zara is awful, in australia anyway. it is way over priced here.

i get most of my clothes from kmart. seriously, lately they have had some amazing stuff. corduroy pants, cute jackets etc.
also portmans, online (asos, forever21), idk
i pick up bits and pieces at op-shops and glebe markets

all my gym clothes (i'm in the gym 7 days a week training or working) are lorna jane or running bare. I have a couple of fila t shirts but that's more for running than gym
I'm just me ;)
Even though it is my fav shop, it's one of the less frequent ones I visit because of the price.
But I like it coz I snagged a couple of unique pieces there. Buying at a Boxing Day sale also helped.

pinkdiva

HSC
I looooooove a shopping spree in America... I went bizzerk even in Costco. Yeah, pretty much anything you find 'grand and expensive' here in Australia has the price tag cut in half TWICE in the US.
Aw, that is so cool. too expensive here.. :(

pinkdiva

HSC
Pretty much that. It's good quality stuff and it isn't as common/popular as other brands.

And after visiting the US it's even cheaper. I used to buy AX tshirts for $80 each in Sydney... only to find that in the NY they are $25-$35 a piece.

That all being said, Uniklo is ridiculously cheap. It's like Giordano prices but the quality and style is much better.
what?? only 25 -35 bucks! yeah. i agree, i also like armani jeans hehe. have you ever shopped at armani jeans?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)