What is your favourite clothing store? (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
what?? only 25 -35 bucks! yeah. i agree, i also like armani jeans hehe. have you ever shopped at armani jeans?
Nah, I looked at the AX jeans which were on sale but I found the Levis more comfy for me. But jeans whether they are CK, Levis, AX, etc... they're all in the sub $80 category. Not too sure about the (real) Armani gear though- I visited the store and everything was triple digits!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Oxford, man to man, david jones
I used to rate Oxford a lot but their suits are a bit exxy for what they are. All up including tailoring, etc, they tend to run into the $700-$800 range unless you're buying them on one of those sales on already reduced items (I got one suit for <$500). They look good and aren't too bad, but for daily use, they wear out within 18 months I'd say. If I could go back in time I would buy two pairs of trousers for each suit I bought lol.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I used to rate Oxford a lot but their suits are a bit exxy for what they are. All up including tailoring, etc, they tend to run into the $700-$800 range unless you're buying them on one of those sales on already reduced items (I got one suit for <$500). They look good and aren't too bad, but for daily use, they wear out within 18 months I'd say. If I could go back in time I would buy two pairs of trousers for each suit I bought lol.
I get sweaters, shirts etc from them lol

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I get sweaters, shirts etc from them lol
Some of their stuff is decent but I find the shirts a bit exxy. Bought a few in the $120-$150 range when on sale. Seriously though after going to US I find everything expensive given that Hugo Boss shirts were <$50.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Ah ok I guess I dont really know cos I always go at sale time haha and prices seem fairly reasonable then

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Also I usually get their stuff from david jones, but do kenji have their own stores?

Tori Black

HSC
N/A
In no particular order:
-Glue store
-General Pants
-Afends
-Ralph Lauren

-Asos for on-line shopping.

Green Pup

HSC
Glue store?
That place is ridiculously overpiced...
If I remember correctly, it's like 50-70 bucks for a T-shirt

Tori Black

HSC
N/A
It has some awesome things however. Most tee shirts are around that price, some are good brands others are just ridiculously overpriced - same as other stores.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)