What have YOU done so far? (1 Viewer)

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
meh - I've decided that I will take a few days break - work free!!!

is there anyone, like me, who started off with doing heaps of work at the beggining of the holidays, and now, doing less and less?

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad

is there anyone, like me, who started off with doing heaps of work at the beggining of the holidays, and now, doing less and less?
Definitely. But that might be cause I started with all the simple straight-forward work, and now all that's left is the drama IP and a belonging creative. Which I am procrastinating by making ancient notes >___o

Geoffo11

HSC
I'm actually far behind in bio notes. I'm actually writing notes for chapter 2 for the first time even when we should be at 3.5. I'm making good progress daily but I need that consistency in all of my subjects..

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
I only just started today- physics notes and worksheets ect
My excuse for procrastinating this long?
I need the yellow tudor execuctive pads to write on...

fully223

HSC
Will have too soon sort out my Belonging English Stuff, Update my Legal, Business and Geo notes and Read Frankenstein

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Will have too soon sort out my Belonging English Stuff, Update my Legal, Business and Geo notes and Read Frankenstein
SOO many school have elected the Frankenstein/Bladerunner comparison. I kinda wish my school had :p

We're doing King Richard III and Looking for Richard (I wonder how the film Looking for Richard was named? :O)

Essjaybee

HSC
This sounds like my list.

Today I sorted out my belonging stuff, and made a seperate folder for Frankenrunner. Last week I read 2 very short chapters of Frankenstein. I barely started on my bio and legal notes, and they aren't typed yet.

But I'm leaving the last 2 weeks of holidays for assessment prep, or so I say now...

kounato

HSC
SOO many school have elected the Frankenstein/Bladerunner comparison. I kinda wish my school had :p

We're doing King Richard III and Looking for Richard (I wonder how the film Looking for Richard was named? :O)
Haha yeah I would rather do Frankenstein/Bladerunner as well but I'm doing the King Richard III/Looking for Richard like yourself, should be interesting I guess.

Btw, anyone else doing/has done "Swallow the Air- Tara June Winch" for Belonging ?

Beatrixus

HSC
I've completed all of my holiday homework that I was set and set for myself. Now just lite reading for the rest of the holidays :D

shell.q

HSC
i havent done any, due to working 7days atm it is impossible, if i have a day off i spend it with friends who just finished the hsc (im doing pathways)
so i figure last week i might get somethings done
:dog: sorry i just liked the dog

yalando

HSC
We're doing John Donne and W;t..... i wish we did another one.
And for ext we are reading Anil's Ghost. Wtf.

h3ll h0und

HSC
uptil jan 3rd i didnt do much....after jan 3rd...finished production of materials and the acidic environment for chem at tutoring, and i'v also finishd space module for physics at tutoring. next 2 days gonna finish off the second module for physics (motors and generators) and after a few days of break i will finish inverse trig and some other 3u topics at tutoring =P i guess im making up for the time i wasted pre january 3rd =S

HSC
uptil jan 3rd i didnt do much....after jan 3rd...finished production of materials and the acidic environment for chem at tutoring, and i'v also finishd space module for physics at tutoring. next 2 days gonna finish off the second module for physics (motors and generators) and after a few days of break i will finish inverse trig and some other 3u topics at tutoring =P i guess im making up for the time i wasted pre january 3rd =S
werent you have supposed to finish space at school? end of this year i mean

Kuromitsu

HSC
I actually made quite a long list to do for the whole holiday. I know i won't finish some of it now but that's okay (with three weeks or so remaining). So heres my list
1) Read Cloudstreet (again)
2)Read The Justice Game -done
3) Read King Richard III -done by next week
4) Finish Cambridge 3u yr 12 - mostly completed..with 3 topics remaining
5) Write Chem Notes (mod-1)
6) Write Physics Notes (mod-2) - done
7) Finish Holiday Homework for SOR1- done
8) Finish Holiday Homework for Physics - done
9) Finish Hoiday homework for 3u/4u Maths- done
10) Find related material/English class assignment task

HSC
holy shit insane amount of tutoring LOL. dont tutoring start when school starts :|

leungz

HSC
What have i Completed
- Advanced English : done notes for belonging, module a, module b, read hamlet, frankenstein, watched blade runner

- Extension 1 English- done at least 7 essays in the past 3 weeks

- General Mathematics done review for the Preliminary Course'

- Ancient History finished most notes for Core Topic 1

- Modern History finished all notes for World War 1

- Extension History (doing project)

- Economics done all notes for Topic 1

- Business Studies done all notes for Topic 1 and most of Topic 2

Need to Do:
- Advanced English read fiftieth gate and make notes for Module C

- General Maths review HSC Course

- Ancient History finish all notes

- Extension History do homework

nerd_2b

HSC

yep that's like me... I did module 2 notes for all subjects (except english and maths) in the first 2 weeks.....and then I started getting heaps of work shifts and now I am doing lesser and lesser lol but I am glad i studied at the beginning.

I'm just going to focus on notes...my main aim...

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
What have i Completed
- Advanced English : done notes for belonging, module a, module b, read hamlet, frankenstein, watched blade runner

- Extension 1 English- done at least 7 essays in the past 3 weeks

- General Mathematics done review for the Preliminary Course'

- Ancient History finished most notes for Core Topic 1

- Modern History finished all notes for World War 1

- Extension History (doing project)

- Economics done all notes for Topic 1

- Business Studies done all notes for Topic 1 and most of Topic 2

Need to Do:
- Advanced English read fiftieth gate and make notes for Module C

- General Maths review HSC Course

- Ancient History finish all notes

- Extension History do homework
sorry this may sound stupid but how do you make notes for english modules?

JRO

HSC
I prioritised;
- Did (pretty much completed and polished off) Economics assessment which is due second day back.
- Completed most tasks we were given in class for the holidays.
- Tied up any loose ends in existing notes, finished any incomplete ones, especially within Legal and Modern (massive topics).
- Started making notes from the syllabus points for other subjects, including general notes fon WB Yeats for English and summarising mathematics in my "formula/how-to-do" book.
- Started reading Romulus My Father and watched Bladerunner.

Still working on some of my notes, making them as a satisfactory as possible.
Its funny, you get to this point in the holidays where you do enough work you kinda just want to get back to school and get back into the swing of it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)