What Guys Want (1 Viewer)

HSC
Carnivour said:
i read in the SMH (hey, its better than cosmo) the exact opposite. its offficial: sydney has the biggest shortage of available attractive men and a large overproduction of available attractive women. 10:1, infact.
bullshit, central coast/brisbane has all the hot girls

Annexure

HSC
azzie said:
ok lets be brutally honest:

guys get bored when you talk about your feelings
No

guys get bored when you cry and whinge and bitch if it lasts for more than 5 minutes
No...an hour...yes.
guys get bored when you dont let them go out with their mates
No

If a guy has a large group of mates there of which he is dependent on he probably isn't much of an individual and probably doesn't have the ability to thinkfor himself.
guys get bored when you tell them what to do, especially if it involves them giving up something else they love
Yes.
How would you like it if your bf made you give up something they love?
a guy will forever hate you if you bag one of his friends without VERY good reason
no...it just means he values you less than his male friend. Or he just thinks you are an idiot (ie more stupid than his male friend) and is just usuing you for sex.

guys get bored when they dont get enough sex
true
guys get bored when girls think or analyse too much,
No...
guys get bored when you talk about how you look and get depressed about it too much
No

Last edited:

Annexure

HSC
brogan77 said:
Orsum, hurry up then.
:wave:
Yep totally!
I will totally stop posting in your internet Mr AL Gore.

The last thing I would want to do is annoy you. Oh dear god. How alful it wouldbe.

JimmyK

Narrabeen, Sydney/Maitland, Hunter Valley
HSC
What I want in a girl:
Personality
-I don't really mind if you've got depression, or your the happiest girl on the world - EVERYONE has their ups and downs, sometimes more than others. In regards to personality, I want a girl that is able to communicate their feelings, but understand when I can't/don't want to communicate mine (and the reverse is true). I think that communication is the key in any relationship.
-When it really comes down to it, sex is really nothing to me (at this stage of my life), because I think that if you can't have an open, loving and caring relationship without the physical aspects (eg sexual activitites), you shouldn't be in that relationship.
-I also like a girl that can express her self, not always in spoken words, but in music, or poetry or something creative.

Intelligence.
Like I said above, I think that if a person can't communicate or express them selves, I don't think I'd want to be with them (but I guess it depends on the person). Because of this, intelligence is fairly important, but not the most important thing to me - I think that some less intelligent people can be more open and willing to talk, than intelligent people because (especially in my case) I have to put logic and reasoning behind most things I say and do, sometimes clouding over what I really need to express - but that will often come out in the music I listen to, or write anyway.

Shallowness
I think that every person on this earth will have their own deffinition of attractive. In my past expereinces and relationships, I find that if I can relate to a person on an emotional and mental level, well looks are less important to me. Sure, if a not-so-attractive girl came up and started chatting to me, I might be less interested, but if we can relate to each other mentally, I'm far more likely to become interested, than if a extremely attractive girl came up to me (not that any would) and couldn't relate to what I was trying to say and vice versa.
Do I find models in magazines more attractive? Well, I can't really say I read alot of magazines, but I might find them attractive physically, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't find them attractive mentally or emotionally, which is a big part of what I look for as well (as I stated above). So really, I don't think I do find them more attractive, maybe physically (sometimes), but on other levels no.

Finding Intellectual Singles
I can't really answer that question, depends on what kind of person you're looking for, but what I can say is, most of them you probably won't find too easily, because they'll be hiding behind a computer screen, reading a book, playing/listening to music and learning new things. Sure, intellectual people do have lives, but I have trouble finding people I can relate to, so most of the time I don't really try. The pub/club scene isn't really where I like to go to find young women because often, they're wanting to be found (I'm not saying their slutty or anything, they just would like to find someone to be with), where as a person I'd probably be interested in is someone who goes out to have a good time with a group of friends, but not neccessarily to a pub/club. I do go to pubs/clubs, but because of who I am, I tend to just sit back, and enjoy the time I spend with my mates, because I'm to shy to go and approach a stranger.

Thats my answer, but it absoloutely is not the deffinitive answer, and of course everyones will be different. I don't think one guy will like exactly the same qualities as any other guy will. We're all different and unique, and theses posts might give you a guide, but I wouldn't go and base all my judgement on how to find guys from these posts. You need to think what you your self would want a guy to see in you, and if they can't see that I don't think the relationship would work.

Hope that helps in some way!!!
-James

riot_girl88

HSC
tres bien said:
Dude, I don't know how you ever passed high school English.

It is "I'd talk TO you". One "o".
You use "too" when you want to say "as well". For example, "omgzors me too!" = "omgzors me as well!". Get it?

Man, it shits me just as much as the there/their/they're mistake/s that people make. Simple English a kindergartener would have learnt.
Dude shut the fuck up! no wonder u haven't got ur self a boi, i mean relax and stop bein an uptight bitch. its the net, spelin and gramr rules dont apply here.

All spellin and gramr mistcks are souly aimed to piss u offf!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
...just the right feeling, even if it's fleeting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)