• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What Guys Want (1 Viewer)

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Casmira said:
you have good sense of humour!! id talk too you, i can never stop laughing
Dude, I don't know how you ever passed high school English.

It is "I'd talk TO you". One "o".
You use "too" when you want to say "as well". For example, "omgzors me too!" = "omgzors me as well!". Get it?

Man, it shits me just as much as the there/their/they're mistake/s that people make. Simple English a kindergartener would have learnt.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
As opposed to you, who's just king shit, eh?...Buuuuuuuuut, pity ur still here, posting with the rest of us. ;) OH WELLS!!!!!!
You mean QUEEN shit!

awww I hurt the poor brogan's feelings. I'm sowwy. *sad face* *end sarcasm*

I'd go for an internetting non-loser though.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
tres bien said:

You use "too" when you want to say "as well". For example, "omgzors me too!" = "omgzors me as well!". Get it?

Man, it shits me just as much as the there/their/they're mistake/s that people make. Simple English a kindergartener would have learnt.
lol you're a nazi about simple grammar....i wouldnt want to see you with someone wHu tiPZ lykE DIZ

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
alby said:
lol you're a nazi about simple grammar....i wouldnt want to see you with someone wHu tiPZ lykE DIZ
Well someone had to tell him that he's getting his tooooooooos wrong. It's not a one-off mistake - it is consistent, and it shits me. The ones DaT TyPe LykE Dis are stupid, and I will tell them that when I see their stupid post.

HSC
tres bien said:

you have been unapproved!

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Noesss, if i meant queen, i would've said queen.

Oh and if u can't convey the sarcasm, without pointing out its sarcasm, then don't bother in the first place.

Oh...and also...u can just use ----> :(, instead of *sad face*...much quicker.

ummmm..and internetting non-losers don't exist (LOLZ, ITS LYKE AN OXYMORON) , you're living proof. ;)ZIIIIIIIING
I know I could've used :(, but I didn't want to (gosh dude, I'm not a noob). I also said "end sarcasm" in case you were too stupid to figure out that I was being sarcastic.

And internetting non-losers DO exist, but the problem is, they stop internetting after a while (like once, I found this really hot internetting guy who was a non-loser, but then he stopped internetting, but he is the sort of person I'm looking for). Okay, maybe they don't exist anymore. And yes, I am a loser.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
kathelle said:
Tres bien, my advice to you is....

Go do yourself

You need to relax.
My advice is:
Go study, child (or go to sleep, it's way past your bed time!).

And I'm fine. Just some things really shit me, like how you're trying to give a person who finished the hsc years ago advice. Man, you haven't even seen the real world! Wait until the end of this year, and you'll start living!

Casmira: I don't need your approval.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
kathelle said:
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And they're like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge
i was waiting for someone to say that

and you win the non original prize for 2006 already, sure its only 3 months into the yr..but im confident this wont be beaten

Mongke

HSC
tres bien said:
My advice is:
Go study, child (or go to sleep, it's way past your bed time!).

And I'm fine. Just some things really shit me, like how you're trying to give a person who finished the hsc years ago advice. Man, you haven't even seen the real world! Wait until the end of this year, and you'll start living!

Casmira: I don't need your approval.
i agree about the spelling/grammar. but not on BOS. its just too late to concentrate on things like that, i couldnt be bothered.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
azzie said:
guys want a fun, laid back, sexy woman with brains, who's hardworking and ambitious who's good at sex. basically.
Sounds good to me, I would perhaps add though: witty, open, trusting, non-controlling, independent, rational.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
loquasagacious said:
azzie said:
guys want a fun, laid back, sexy woman with brains, who's hardworking and ambitious who's good at sex. basically.

Sounds good to me, I would perhaps add though: witty, open, trusting, non-controlling, independent, rational.

your asking for TOOO much

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
tres bien said:

Also, "too" is used on certain adjectives to express that the adjective is in an extreme state. "Too fast," for example.

The mistakes that shit me the most are: to/too/two, your/you're, its/it's, they're/there/their, and even where/were are used interchangably too often.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
well i guess men are different- some want a woman they can talk to, others want as little talk as possible. so maybe you should give the guy a questionare first, figure out what kinda girl he'd like and then see if thats you.
perfect
problem solved

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)