Wedding Thread (2 Viewers)

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
bullshit. love isnt that good a mask. it's just people are dumb and choose not to use their brain
it's not that they choose to not use their brain, it's that they choose to use it just a little bit too much. love is like a drug, when you're in love your brain releases all kinds of chemicals like dopamine, oxytocin, and vasopressin blah blah which cause you to do and think funny things. most people don't realise what's happening so they go on thinking that lulz omg im sooooo in luv we r gunna b in luv 4eva n eva and they make stupid decisions whilst under the influence

HSC
salient point that ya'll are missing too is that de facto relationships pretty much have almost all the same legal stuff as marriage

so if you're in a live in relationship with some person for x amount of years, and maybe even have kids

when u break up

~same deal~
yeah
fuck that is bullshit too

MysteryGenius

HSC
if the child isn't adopted within 72 hours of arriving at the orphanage they will be destroyed

always adopt
plus
you wont have to deal with those nasty pregnancy things
like puking and urinating every 2 minutes
and you'll get to keep your lovely figure

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
lol wat

adoption in aus is ridiculously hard. i know some poor jerks that waited 7 years and paid like 40k to adopt some fucker from indonesia

seriously oh no all the poor orphans some1 think of the orphans111

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
yeah i dont get adoption

i find it incredibly hard to bond with other people's children. they creep me out. i dont care for them.

could never adopt

onur91

HSC
N/A
how in any conceivable way is adoption cheaper and easier than having your own kid
Expensive to feed a hormonal woman with cravings all day long.
Easier in the sense that she doesn't have to carry a mutant in her for 9 months.
Oh and her vagna won't be destroyed. (if she wants to opt for surgery to fix her gaping vagina and sagging knee height tits)

Plus, when I said adopt, it may or may not have meant snatching.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
I wouldn't mind being a single dad. So long as it's my sperm which produces my child (so he/she is brilliant).

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
salient point that ya'll are missing too is that de facto relationships pretty much have almost all the same legal stuff as marriage

so if you're in a live in relationship with some person for x amount of years, and maybe even have kids

when u break up

~same deal~
i think property distribution for de facto relationships is dealt differently. you can't settle in court if you're not married I think

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
if the child isn't adopted within 72 hours of arriving at the orphanage they will be destroyed

always adopt
plus
you wont have to deal with those nasty pregnancy things
like puking and urinating every 2 minutes
and you'll get to keep your lovely figure
I think pregnancy is something I must experience before I do.
*writes on "things that must be accomplished" list*

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I would adopt but It's way too hard.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
man oh man. If I could be a stay at home wife I would be soo much more productive and do all the stuff I wanna do.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I'd do lots and lots of stuff but it wouldn't be particularly lucrative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)