small beach wedding or big hall?
princess dress of slim dress
etc etc.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
lol thread.
not going to get married. u dont need marriage to love someone/live together (also another plus would be that if i were to get divorced, i get to keep all my monies :p)

anne1010

HSC
lol thread.
not going to get married. u dont need marriage to love someone/live together (also another plus would be that if i were to get divorced, i get to keep all my monies :p)
cause weddings are pretty :p and a declaration of lovveeee haha

HSC
N/A
I can't wait to get married.

I don't care where. As long as i'm happy and i'm with the love of my life, i'll be other the moon.
I want a beautiful long, flowy dress, surrounded with family and friends.

I want the set up to kinda be like bride wars in the plaza
that was so pretty

onur91

HSC
N/A
My wedding will involve sacrificing a goat and a mule, smearing our bodies with their blood while we dance naked around a fire.

anne1010

HSC
I can't wait to get married.

I don't care where. As long as i'm happy and i'm with the love of my life, i'll be other the moon.
I want a beautiful long, flowy dress, surrounded with family and friends.

I want the set up to kinda be like bride wars in the plaza
that was so pretty
haha the vera wang dress in bride wars is amazing lol.
im pressuring my cousin to get married so i can help her organise it. shes only 20 :p

HSC
N/A
haha the vera wang dress in bride wars is amazing lol.
im pressuring my cousin to get married so i can help her organise it. shes only 20 :p
I wanna get married asap <3

A palm reader told me i'd get married at 19. haha

anne1010

HSC
haha nah i dont wanna get married till late 20's.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
did the palm reader also look for pallor of ur palmar creases (anemia) or for palmar erythema (liver disease/thyroid disease/rheumatoid arthritis)? u can really tell so much by some1's hands alone. but these palm readers are looking at the wrong stuff

HSC
N/A
did the palm reader also look for pallor of ur palmar creases (anemia) or for palmar erythema (liver disease/thyroid disease/rheumatoid arthritis)? u can really tell so much by some1's hands alone. but these palm readers are looking at the wrong stuff
If I take a picture of the palm of my hands for you, can you analyse it for me? i'm curious

PLEASE?

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
lol i doubt theres anything wrong ur palms. im just saying, palm readers are a complete joke :p

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
also back on topic.
imo, u can be perfectly happy being single for the rest of ur life. confirm/deny?

anne1010

HSC
also back on topic.
imo, u can be perfectly happy being single for the rest of ur life. confirm/deny?
depends on the person and what they make of the situation. i think you can quite easily.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
yeah I feel like spending several thousand dollars on useless shit to show someone that knows I love them and I know they love me that we're in love

weddings are legit an enormous waste of time and money so fucking pointless

Just spend $20,000 on a huge fucking party or bet it all on black or something that will actually have some sort of outcome

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
yeah I feel like spending several thousand dollars on useless shit to show someone that knows I love them and I know they love me that we're in love

Just spend $20,000 on a huge fucking party or bet it all on black or something that will actually have some sort of outcome
weddings are the best lolsmith don't be so silly

here is a moodboard I made for my sister a while ago.

View attachment Wedding.pdf

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
also back on topic.
Am I supposed to read this as: "Can't get a girlfriend, I want to know if I'll be declared insane sooner or later because I don't have a significant other"?

Well... weddings aren't just for the couple - it's supposed to be a time where everyone can celebrate the love that the couple has (I know I phrased that horribly, but whatever - it's 8:38 in the morning). Granted, a big party would probably amount to the same sort of celebration but... something about matrimony and then the party afterwards (i.e. reception) makes the whole thing... nicer.

Also, weddings are great! Something about having that same declaration of love where ever it is... also it's an excuse to wear a suit. Nothing wrong with that =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)