Wedding Thread (2 Viewers)

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
as far as i know they were high school sweet hearts, they had married before he was making a lot of money.

my point is, u guys are massively retarded and are in all likelihood, 12 and therefore have no understanding of actual relationships in the real world.

you guys appear to have little comprehension of the complexities of life, things arent black and white and things arent always glaringly obvious. you keep banging on about love but i mean really, marriage is a business proposal more than anything.
which is why I will never get married. marriage without a prenup is about the dumbest financial decision you'd ever make in your entire life. but then if you were going to sign a prenup what's the point?

if you truly loved each other you won't even need an useless piece of paper from some government agency to reaffirm your love.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
I agree with this.

What I meant was that if both parties worked and contributed, you're both entitled to half half
of course, if you run a business together and you both put in the same amount of work then by right you are entitled to half of the business. but being married to him for the past however many years does not automatically entitle you to half of HIS money

HSC
which is why I will never get married. marriage without a prenup is about the dumbest financial decision you'd ever make in your entire life. but then if you were going to sign a prenup what's the point?

if you truly loved each other you won't even need an useless piece of paper from some government agency to reaffirm your love.
ahaha

yes

also its pretty much
betting atleast 50% of your future earnings that some chick wont leave you
or that you wont get sick of her
you are a robot

HSC
N/A
well of course

but he was talking about the case that anne said where only the man worked
Oh, I see.

But even then I don't think she is entitled to absolutely nothing if she has to look after her kids after the divorce. I reckon dad should pay half the entire costs of raising kids, and nothing to cover her. That sounds fair to me.

HSC
N/A
of course, if you run a business together and you both put in the same amount of work then by right you are entitled to half of the business. but being married to him for the past however many years does not automatically entitle you to half of HIS money
I agree.

Bendent

HSC
Oh, I see.

But even then I don't think she is entitled to absolutely nothing if she has to look after her kids after the divorce. I reckon dad should pay half the entire costs of raising kids, and nothing to cover her. That sounds fair to me.
agree. this sounds only fair.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
salient point that ya'll are missing too is that de facto relationships pretty much have almost all the same legal stuff as marriage

so if you're in a live in relationship with some person for x amount of years, and maybe even have kids

when u break up

~same deal~

MysteryGenius

HSC
i'm going to marry my cats
we will live long and happy lives together
money and children will not be an issue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)