wedding outfit ideas (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
hmm I don't really think those tops are dressy enough for a wedding.
Though I like the 5th top, i think its nice.

HSC
You're obsessed with halternecks! And beading! :p

#6 looks pretty much like the top you wore to your formal...

But out the ones there, i'd go with #7 or #8 for wedding suitability. #5 is more practical (i.e. you'll probably be more likely to keep wearing it) but i know i could never go to a wedding exposing generous amounts of cleavage.

What i don't like is that black thing... black is so sombre and depressing.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
my sharona said:
#5 is more practical (i.e. you'll probably be more likely to keep wearing it) but i know i could never go to a wedding exposing generous amounts of cleavage.
i dont have much cleavage to 'expose' in the first place (only a 12 A-B)

looking at them all again,
1 - i really like it..but maybe not for the wedding
2 - probably not
3 - yeah, it looks really trashy
4 - too casual/beachy
5 - i like it, but i'm not entirely sure about the straps..but i'd guess it'd accentuate my bust! (or lack there of :p)
6 - too simple
7/8 - i like everything but the spaghetti straps (can easily take them off though)..the beads looks a touch tacky (in those pics). white > mint?

Always

HSC
I think out of all of them #5 (the ivory halter) is the nicest by far. You could probably wear a thin gold belt with it if's too floaty and then dress it up with gold assessories.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
The only one I like is georgette ivory halter top size 10, I'm not keen on the others, though just wear something you like and feel comfortable in:)

Always

HSC
The belt isn't supposed to sit tightly around your hips.

Anywayyyy ..

It seems as though your skirt is the biggest problem. Just spend a little less on the top and shoes and get a new skirt. Otherwise just wear the exact same outfit you wore to the formal! The other tops aren't much different.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
sure it may set you back quite a bit, but its always a good idea to have a casual suit for these kinda things. i have a pleated skirt and jacket set from vive thats all creams and browns and you can wear it to weddings, christenings, graduations etc whatever.

bex

HSC
yeah i fully agree.. there are heaps of nice things out at the moment.. or you could always just buy a dress? if you dont mind me asking how many dollars do you have to play with? that way we could make suggestions on where you could get stuff in that price range

... but otherwise go with the formal outfit!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i dont like any of them except number 5, and i dont think that goes with the skirt. i think the problem is the sati finish on the material.

you might do well with a pencil skirt and the number 5 top, or else you could always pair it with dress pants in a dark colour: brown, navy, black.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
always: well i dont feel like getting a whole new outfit..plus i dont wear belts that much.

az: its a nice idea, but i probably wouldnt wear something like a suit ever again...i'm pretty much a top & jeans/skirt kind of girl, with the occasional dress

bex: i dont know exactly, but i'd hope to get it under about $100. mum said she'd buy some shoes if i found some i liked (caus we've got the same sized feet so we could share), but other than that i'd probably be taking the rest out of my own money..i have cash, but i dont want to spend that much.

alley: nice idea :) mum reckons it's a waste to buy stuff off ebay..and i've kind of gotten over the whole ebay thing atm. i'll probably end up looking around for a top during the week or something

thanks for your help guys...will post pics when i find something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)