wedding outfit ideas (2 Viewers)

Always

HSC
I think white would probably be the best colour and it's also appropriate for a beach wedding.

Tops in these sort of styles might suit (but in white). Just something light and not clingy because your skirt is quite tapered already. I wouldn't go for a satin material either. These are just my opinions - you might find something completely different that you love and that'd be great. :)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
alby said:
for tops...would something like this work?
Sorry alby though I don't really like that top.

Always-I like the first and third top:)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
always: i'm not too sure about the first one, second one i like, third i dont think would work with the skirt. where'd you find them?

Always

HSC
They're all designer tops so are quite expensive. They're just to give you an idea of the style I personally think would suit the skirt.

OZGIRL, I also like the first and third top. :p

Always

HSC
The first is alright - not something I'd choose though.

I think the second is tacky and won't work at all...

The third top is very pretty but I think the colour is too "soft" and doesn't go with your skirt at all (I don't like the idea of collars with a satin skirt). Maybe you could get the top and a separate skirt. Perhaps a full, white, knee-length skirt with lace detailing?

Again, my personal opinion. Whatever that floats your boat. :)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Always said:
The first is alright - not something I'd choose though.

I think the second is tacky and won't work at all...

The third top is very pretty but I think the colour is too "soft" and doesn't go with your skirt at all (I don't like the idea of collars with a satin skirt). Maybe you could get the top and a separate skirt.
Yeah I agree:)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
yeah, i really like the first one. i'm just looking all over the place on ebay so there'll be pleanty more tops to come.

more tops:

i'm thinking 4 or 5 with the butterfly top

Last edited:

philly17

the butterfly top is nice, I'm sure if u looked around places even ses lol u could find a knock off of that.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
yeah, i'm going to go check out places around town..working 4 days next week so i'll have time to look after work & then i'll have money to buy anything i like :)

if that fails i might check up in the city

alby

cool duckie
HSC
that's pretty nice. something like that's casual enough for a wedding...nothing like you'd wear to a formal, so it's all good :)

froggy_chik87

HSC
alby said:
that's pretty nice. something like that's casual enough for a wedding...nothing like you'd wear to a formal, so it's all good :)
lol...i am wearing it to my formal...but our formal is more cocktaily and its rather casual!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)