Uws (1 Viewer)

yalando

HSC
Id rather hire and work with a genuine and modest person who graduates from UWS with experiences and skills in leadership and an ability to communicate with people over a fucktard pretentious shit from Usyd or UNSW who rekons they are more qualified because of where they studied. It's not just about the degree its how you present yourself to an employer and it seems a lot of you would present yourselves with your face kissing your arse. Just sayin' :D

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Id rather hire and work with a genuine and modest person who graduates from UWS with experiences and skills in leadership and an ability to communicate with people over a fucktard pretentious shit from Usyd or UNSW who rekons they are more qualified because of where they studied. It's not just about the degree its how you present yourself to an employer and it seems a lot of you would present yourselves with your face kissing your arse. Just sayin' :D
People who go to USyd and UNSW are automatically pretentious? You just jelly brah.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Not a bad uni my opinion.. just terrible reputation and no prestige because stupid kids are always criticizing it....

however heard their medicine faculty is great =D know some people who go there

RANK 1

HSC

lauraleopard

HSC
i was going to do bachelor of arts- primary teaching or health science, i really wantd to go to the open day but missed out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)