Unconventionally Romantic Things (1 Viewer)

satcbrady

HSC
N/A
What are some unconventionally romantic things to do?

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
no such thing exists unfortunately.

romance is what mass- media tells you it is.

it's the receivers perception of how the media has shaped their understanding; that alludes him/her to the idea of romance.

but in all honesty,

what you're really looking for is a thread of non-cliche romantic ideas for valentines.

Am I right, or am I right?

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
give her a strawberry shortcake

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
What are some unconventionally romantic things to do?
Go completely all out cliche to the extent of "wow" OR do something really sentimental if you really care about them. Money spent, chocolates, roses and bears and shit presents compared to something she really, really wants. Maybe take her to a place she's always wanted to go to? Organise it, and take control of everything. I'm assuming because you're asking this question you're not overly confident and she'd probably find this attractive of you. This is granted you're dating her.

If you're not, I personally wouldn't try anything on valentine's day. If it's completely unrelated to valentine's day then say so.

Lord Farquad

HSC
no such thing exists unfortunately.

romance is what mass- media tells you it is.

it's the receivers perception of how the media has shaped their understanding; that alludes him/her to the idea of romance.

but in all honesty,

what you're really looking for is a thread of non-cliche romantic ideas for valentines.

Am I right, or am I right?
stop trying to sound smart you penk
ur use of 'alludes' is completely wrong
also your understanding of media theory is practically non-existent

zaxmacks

HSC
Grow a rose and fertilise it with your own excrement :)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
giving silly presents to do with in-jokes
i dont have a romantic example but my best friend called me once and left drunken a voicemail- the most distinguishable part was when he said "shit talented door" (yes it doesn't make sense lol) and for his birthday this year i'm going to (try, anyway) to make a miniature door and engrave "shit talented" on it. lol

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
giving silly presents to do with in-jokes
i dont have a romantic example but my best friend called me once and left drunken a voicemail- the most distinguishable part was when he said "shit talented door" (yes it doesn't make sense lol) and for his birthday this year i'm going to (try, anyway) to make a miniature door and engrave "shit talented" on it. lol
nawwww dats so romantik! ^____^

HSC
i pretty much fail at anything romantic, so basically anything i ever do in terms of that shit would probably be unconventional

but i kinda like it better that way, idk if anyone around me that gets subjected to it agrees, but hey

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
it's not a bad thing! i fail at that sort of shit too, in case you hadn't noticed lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)