Trials Marks and Guide Books (1 Viewer)

militiaman

HSC
wtf?
What about yearly's of the same nature as the SC?

And I thought my school was bad...unless you're all too intelligent for them.

wanted4911

HSC
lol guys what were your rankings? and i think it really is a good thing that Sydney High didn't do their trials :) lol Trials make you feel like you have to study for SC when its really a test that everyone gets and move on...
lolz I don't really care much about the results as long as its in the range band 4-6
My parents do though. i wanna know whose living at the end of the SC. As in not coming to school?

lolz

missingyouso

HSC
i got:
GEO - 41/50 - highest in my class [which is pretty low (i'm in extention)]
Hist - 40/50 - pretty low (my class is full of history geeks including myself but i sucked lol)
Maths - 60/95 - tied for second highest (highest lost like two to three marks -.-")
Science - 62.5/ no idea - i got a 'b' so it wasn't that bad
Computing Skills Exam - 40/40 =) - only two people in yr ten got this, me and a friend.
English - 66/100 - did crap ><

i guess i did pretty good overall since this is going towards my report.. =) hopefully i do better in the school certificate though lol :) byeee

arumisan

HSC
let's see...
i got:
English: 61/90 - pretty crap... "screwed" up the written part, stupid teacher *curses* and the english department were really lazy for the trials when it counts like 30% of the the entire marks.. or whatever.., the highest i know of is like 84, i think
Maths: didn't check, but pretty sure that i got in the 80s (out of 100). i know a made some pretty stupid mistakes in the mc. highest in my grade was 98
Science: Again i didn't check, it was out of 99 since they screwed up one of the part.. but they added an extra mark to make the % rounded off. highest that i kno of is 91.5
Geography: 38/50. Damn, i could have done better in this test, though i didn't study for it. if i read that bloody question properly..... highest i know of is 48 or 49.
History: 34.5/50. Man they were harsh on this test. the history department is notorious for like marking harshly. at least i didn't have to redo the test

our school definitely had different test to you guys, i mean that i don't even recall the questions you mentioned. and i'm pretty sure for the trials they either wrote it themselves, or scabbed the questions from past SC papers.

Mind you, the school i go to is "selective" so yeah, not that good of results.... our teachers were complaining how crap the overall year was doing... that's why they made people who got lower than 60% in the written part of the history an geography part redo the test again (however there were exceptions) overall, my results weren't too bad, but they could have been better (taken into consideration that i didn't even study... and i had like 5 assessments to do as well.

amberangel

Anonymous
HSC
I'm pretty sure I dont want to post what I got. Let's just say 60-86 range... -_-; *sighs*

I go to a Selective School as well, but people tend to screw up their major tests... quite a few people.

The last years SC tests seemed okay though, but you never know what they'll dish out next. I need to work on my handwriting too. Meh.

n.starsss

HSC
My trials results:
English: 69/90 - I didn't get to finish the exam cos I've got shit time management skillz.
Maths: 86/99 - Got the highest in the grade :)
Science: 65/96
History: 30/50 :/ I don't like history.
Geography: 42/50
Computing Skills: 37/40

bored of sc

HSC
Trial Scores (percentages)

English 76 Damn
Maths 99
Science 89
History 94
Geography 78 Damn
Religion 96
PDHPE 100
Music 85
PASS 89

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)