Transfer Q's (1 Viewer)

Scissors

HSC
kevinx2 said:
i'm only kidding kevin! i fucking love you! (non homo)

nah, kevin is like well smart at teh tranfers. he helped to transfer me from like...my house into like another house.

HSC
Scissors said:
i'm only kidding kevin! i fucking love you! (non homo)

nah, kevin is like well smart at teh tranfers. he helped to transfer me from like...my house into like another house.
Hahahaha i luff you boxes.

Why i still call you boxes i don't know...

tehsky

so lyk yeh.
HSC
hey everyone .... say if you haven't completed 8 subjects by the end of the year and have been told you are going to be assessed on your uai, will the uai then become the nrsl rank used, and if your mark is over the nrsl cutoff you are definately in? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mr-X

HSC
I've gotten my results back for first year. My WAM is 68.375 and my GPA is 5, and I have applied to transfer to a course which had a 2008 UAI cut-off of 80.75. Are my chances of tranferring good?

VuongstER_boi

HSC
Just wondering guys, it is easy to transfer into Commerce first considering u don't have the support of hsc bonus points? and btw, I heard they don't look at ur uai just GPA, is that true? thanks =)

dm4n

HSC
Mr-X said:
I've gotten my results back for first year. My WAM is 68.375 and my GPA is 5, and I have applied to transfer to a course which had a 2008 UAI cut-off of 80.75. Are my chances of tranferring good?
what course? i think you have a very good chance

HSC
VuongstER_boi said:
Just wondering guys, it is easy to transfer into Commerce first considering u don't have the support of hsc bonus points? and btw, I heard they don't look at ur uai just GPA, is that true? thanks =)
UNSW Commerce they'll take into account either GPA or UAI after 1 year of study, whatever one is higher.

-Quang-

HSC
Hey there guys, Alright, so the bottom line is, i didn't receive the enter score that i've wanted so i was brought to consider a tafe course for Aerospace Engineering at RMIT.

Now, my question is, What possible university courses would i be able to transfer/qualify to get into at RMIT?

My dad suggested that i try out to be an Electrician, however i haven't done much research on it yet and am hoping anyone could help fill this blind spot for me if possible. Thanks in advance.

Mr-X

HSC
dm4n said:
what course? i think you have a very good chance
B Planning at UNSW.

For the people who have transferred courses, did you receive an offer in the preliminary round or only the main round?

HSC
Hey i got a uai of 86.05 (91.05 if hsc plus counts in internal transfers) if i do a BA/international realtions what sorta marks will i have to get at unsw to internally transfer from BA/international relations to B/ international studies.

Do i have a reasonable chance or am i just best doing international studies at anothe uni like Macquarie

mrated96

higginsl
HSC
tehsky said:
hey everyone .... say if you haven't completed 8 subjects by the end of the year and have been told you are going to be assessed on your uai, will the uai then become the nrsl rank used, and if your mark is over the nrsl cutoff you are definately in? Any help is greatly appreciated.
highly doubt it bro. nice try. In fact im 99.999999 percent sure not. You'll be treated as if you deferred for a year, and placed against HSC cut-offs.

ballin

Banned
HSC
i have a question. i just completed a year of arts at sydney and want to transfer to arts/law. im wondering how my credit points for a whole arts year will transfer to arts/law... does it mean that for uni this year, i will only be doing law subjects? since i've already done a year of arts?

rcr4fags

HSC
N/A
well you prob cant do all law subjects because to do 200 level law subjects u needed to complete the 100 level law subjects.

so prob what you do are going to do is the 100 level law subjects along with the 200 level arts subject

rockvsstone

HSC
Hey guys, just wondering....wat is the standard needed for a transfer from Economics to Commerce at UNSW ? ie. Will a credit avg suffice or is a distinction avg needed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)