Transexulality (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

na110793

HSC
Why not? So essentially you are saying that the proof is in the fact that heterosexuals exists, ergo, the proof of transsexuals is the fact hat they exist, indeed, you are even the one arguing it is more prevelant than before!
More prevalent than before, but not as prevalent that it overwhelms heterosexuality.

Annihilist

HSC
No, you are just to comfortable with the fact that the world conforms to western liberal views.
Yes, it's a shame that some people "conform" to the idea that we should tolerate people who are different to what we personally perceive as "moral", "natural" or "right".

Annihilist

HSC
More prevalent than before, but not as prevalent that it overwhelms heterosexuality.
The only reason this is true is because previously, when society was more conservative, a young man who wanted to fuck men or be a woman was told to "overcome" this desire. So he would repress his own identity because that was seen as "normal". We, as a society, was nowhere near as tolerant or accepting of these people. We shunned them. Of course it was not prevalent - at least not statistically. Most people who identified as transsexual or homosexual would either lie to others, or deny it to themselves, because they were ashamed. Because they were conditioned to feel ashamed for being different to what society thought was "normal".

na110793

HSC
No one is born with a sexual identity. Your sexuality does not develop until after puberty. That is why homosexual individuals often describe themselves as "confused", because societal pressure (which they have been exposed to for 13 or so years of their life) to be straight conflicts with their innermost desire to be who they are, which is homosexual.
my brain hurts.

if you are born with a penis and testicles, you are a male.
if you are born with a vagina and breasts, you are a female.

there is no in-between.

Lentern

HSC
Why is that? And why can't (or shouldn't) we aim to change that?

Our cultural heritage stems from Christian values, so of course there is an inherent contempt for homosexuality. I don't understand why a particular denomination of humanity gets the right to decide what is the "natural" human state for all others.

Feelings of homosexuality or transsexuality are instinctual and naturally occurring in individuals. Even if it is not the natural state of the majority, it is still natural for a select few.
Because it is largely uninterested in a constructive discussion but hoping to incur the ire of liberal thinking folk like you and I.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
my brain hurts.

there is no in-between.
What about people both with both or none?

You are an idiot

Annihilist

HSC
my brain hurts.

there is no in-between.
Why must this be so? This is your reality, but unfortunately, we have people who go through enormous lengths to change their sex. That is reality. You have to understand - it may be anatomically, neurologically and biologically more complicated than your very black-and-white understanding of the issue. It might not be quite that simple.

But I digress - my comment was on your statement about how "the majority are born straight". Which is not true at all - when we are first born we are relatively asexual, until we hit puberty. We have no sexual preference. We are raised, however, in a society where one is expected to be straight, and this leads to confusion if one grows up and realises that they are the opposite.

Annihilist

HSC
Because it is largely uninterested in a constructive discussion but hoping to incur the ire of liberal thinking folk like you and I.
It wishes to control and coerce the population into a particular behaviour, rather than allow the population to continue to exist as individuals however they please.

HSC
Uni Grad
my brain hurts.

there is no in-between.
What about what you feel you are in your head though?

What if you feel like you're one in the head trapped in the body of the other?

na110793

HSC
Why must this be so? This is your reality, but unfortunately, we have people who go through enormous lengths to change their sex. That is reality. You have to understand - it may be anatomically, neurologically and biologically more complicated than your very black-and-white understanding of the issue. It might not be quite that simple.

But I digress - my comment was on your statement about how "the majority are born straight". Which is not true at all - when we are first born we are relatively asexual, until we hit puberty. We have no sexual preference. We are raised, however, in a society where one is expected to be straight, and this leads to confusion if one grows up and realises that they are the opposite.
oh ffs are you serious? this...this...thing that you just vomited is the construct of a left-wing, liberal autocracy that has no legitimacy whatsoever. I'm sick of the stranglehold that you liberal cockspanks have on society.

WE ARE BORN STRAIGHT. MEN LIKE WOMEN, AND WOMEN LIKE MEN.

HOMOSEXUALITY AND TRANSSEXUALITY AND LGBTQA SEXUALITIES ARE RETARDATIONS AND ABOMINATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN FED TO YOU. WAKE UP.

neg rep to me fuck I don't give a damn. I'm sick of all you pricks.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
oh ffs are you serious? this...this...thing that you just vomited is the construct of a left-wing, liberal autocracy that has no legitimacy whatsoever. I'm sick of the stranglehold that you liberal cockspanks have on society.

WE ARE BORN STRAIGHT. MEN LIKE WOMEN, AND WOMEN LIKE MEN.

HOMOSEXUALITY AND TRANSSEXUALITY AND LGBTQA SEXUALITIES ARE RETARDATIONS AND ABOMINATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN FED TO YOU. WAKE UP.

neg rep to me fuck I don't give a damn. I'm sick of all you pricks.
And on this point, I don't think we're going to be generating any decent dialogues. Therefore, I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)