• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Transexulality (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

na110793

HSC
I personally don't care about others peoples choices. I mean this in the nicest way but i couldn't give a flying fuck or care to judge them on that.

But this whole thread is fucking retarded. You haven't really asked anything particular about them.
Do you think that transexuality is a legitimate sexual orientation?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
no but

tell me how transgendered people affect your life in any way shape or form
Bathrooms. What bathroom should they use? Would you be happy if a man was using the womans bathroom at the same time as you?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Please.

Enlighten me.

Sexual orintation refers to what a person is attracted to. A MTF transexual might be heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual or asexual, similarly for a FTM.

You seem to be assuming, for example, that if a man wants to become a woman, they must be attracted to men, not true, they may still be attracted to women, or both, or neither. Its to do with what sex the person wants to be, NOT what they are attracted to

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Bathrooms. What bathroom should they use? Would you be happy if a man was using the womans bathroom at the same time as you?
If they identify as a woman, chances are they are dressed like a woman and act like one, infact, not chances are, they WOULD be other wisethey arent transexual, so whats the problem?

na110793

HSC
Sexual orintation refers to what a person is attracted to. A MTF transexual might be heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual or asexual, similarly for a FTM.

You seem to be assuming, for example, that if a man wants to become a woman, they must be attracted to men, not true, they may still be attracted to women, or both, or neither. Its to do with what sex the person wants to be, NOT what they are attracted to

This may insult some people, but frankly I don't care:

That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. Is there any scientific evidence to back up such a claim?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
sexual orintation refers to what a person is attracted to. A mtf transexual might be heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual or asexual, similarly for a ftm.

You seem to be assuming, for example, that if a man wants to become a woman, they must be attracted to men, not true, they may still be attracted to women, or both, or neither. Its to do with what sex the person wants to be, not what they are attracted to
mtf? Ftm?

Lentern

HSC
This may insult some people, but frankly I don't care:

That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. Is there any scientific evidence to back up such a claim?
Woah wait so you think all transgender people are homosexuals who changed so they can enter heterosexual relations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)