Too pretty? (2 Viewers)

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
Korn said:
How would someone know whether she is smart without approaching her??
cause dumb good looking chicks are "spantastic", the fact that she isn't makes her intelligent in my opinion :)

Budz

HSC
intelligent... what as in common sense... what if she wasn't smart as in grades but had other talents

Budz

HSC
Argonaut said:
Not always. One of my friends was (and still is) downright beautiful to the point where she got a modelling contract down in Sydney - but she still got a very good UAI. Neither stopped almost every single guy in the school (and some from outside) hitting on her though.

Yer i know someone like that aswell

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ghettofabolous said:
Lol now way ... what 'bakes my cake' is letting the whole world know she's fabolous
no! gordo agrees with me its spantastic!!

:p

damn straight

bamiyan

show us a picture of your friend callisto. it'll help us get a better idea of what we're dealing with.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
bamiyan said:
show us a picture of your friend callisto. it'll help us get a better idea of what we're dealing with.
Agree, cause the problem could be because she actually isnt hot

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
gordo said:
cause dumb good looking chicks are "spantastic", the fact that she isn't makes her intelligent in my opinion :)
wtf is spanktastic?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
ive heard this erm "problem" described before as "maybe hes just not that into you" it revolves around the theory that although a girl will be assured by her friends that she is hot, really smart ect that the guy just isnt into her... the thing about presense is probably more accurate...

or she may not be a fun person, you cant actually tell us if its the case because you are her friend, buit she may not be fun to be around... most guys just leave and find some1 else if they girl isnt laughing and joking, responding and having a good time i.e flirting

that thing you said about her having high standards and being a christian yanked by thinging around 360 like hooking my head on the clothesline... i take it to assume she only dates christians? stuck up biitch, like you can tell someones faith simply by what they wear or how they act anyways... she musnt have a very open mind, what if they perfect guy came along except he was a muslim? would she let old hatreds colour her peresective and fail to be happy?

the high standards thing rings a bell, i think that musta been around yr8 or 9 all the girls thought they were all that, but the thing was, they were turning down every guy who came to them because "they could get better"... well maybe this girl just has an ego and she is immature, most likely the guys who do hit on her are about what she can get.... looks and inteligemce arent everything... even if a girl is hot i purposefully go out of my way to riddicule her if she thinks she is all that... like she might think she is smart, so i will publicly humiliate her by demonstrating her ignorance on basic topics

i hope she realises that most people are about equal,,, and she shouldnt judge others so harshly, just because they dont fit her little checklist of an appropriate boyfriend[ i can see it now...-christian...-millionare...-handsome...-casanova] doesnt mean she wont be able to love them...

in short, you friend probably isnt all that, her face most likely isnt that good, and even if it is, guys wont give a shit because she probably has a shitty body... she most likely has an intimidating personality, as in cold, unapproachable, possibly immature, judgemental and most likely racist [ iam sure if other religions arent good enough for her then other races wont be either] she has ego issues and needs to be brought back down to earth... do her a favour and tell her just because she got a decent uai doesnt mean guys want to date her, and that she isnt all that... she needs to fix up her act otherwise she will die a cold lonely old woman.

and i will laugh

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
Serius said:
that thing you said about her having high standards and being a christian yanked by thinging around 360 like hooking my head on the clothesline... i take it to assume she only dates christians? stuck up biitch, like you can tell someones faith simply by what they wear or how they act anyways... she musnt have a very open mind, what if they perfect guy came along except he was a muslim? would she let old hatreds colour her peresective and fail to be happy?

the high standards thing rings a bell, i think that musta been around yr8 or 9 all the girls thought they were all that, but the thing was, they were turning down every guy who came to them because "they could get better"... well maybe this girl just has an ego and she is immature, most likely the guys who do hit on her are about what she can get.... looks and inteligemce arent everything... even if a girl is hot i purposefully go out of my way to riddicule her if she thinks she is all that... like she might think she is smart, so i will publicly humiliate her by demonstrating her ignorance on basic topics

i hope she realises that most people are about equal,,, and she shouldnt judge others so harshly, just because they dont fit her little checklist of an appropriate boyfriend[ i can see it now...-christian...-millionare...-handsome...-casanova] doesnt mean she wont be able to love them...

in short, you friend probably isnt all that, her face most likely isnt that good, and even if it is, guys wont give a shit because she probably has a shitty body... she most likely has an intimidating personality, as in cold, unapproachable, possibly immature, judgemental and most likely racist [ iam sure if other religions arent good enough for her then other races wont be either] she has ego issues and needs to be brought back down to earth... do her a favour and tell her just because she got a decent uai doesnt mean guys want to date her, and that she isnt all that... she needs to fix up her act otherwise she will die a cold lonely old woman.

and i will laugh
woah, calm down!! sounds like you have issues. by high standards i don't mean she's looking for a really hot, rich guy..just that she doesn't want someone who smokes, does drugs or is out to get pissed every weekend. like a guy with good morals. and she doesn't necessarily only date Christians, it's just that it would prolly be easier for her cause they'd have the same beliefs and all. but she's all for giving non-Christian guys a chance, as long as they're understanding and accepting of what she believes in

and it's not that she's cold, immature and judgemental! you're being a bit harsh. geez, get over yourself

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
callisto said:
woah, calm down!! sounds like you have issues. by high standards i don't mean she's looking for a really hot, rich guy..just that she doesn't want someone who smokes, does drugs or is out to get pissed every weekend. like a guy with good morals. and she doesn't necessarily only date Christians, it's just that it would prolly be easier for her cause they'd have the same beliefs and all. but she's all for giving non-Christian guys a chance, as long as they're understanding and accepting of what she believes in

and it's not that she's cold, immature and judgemental! you're being a bit harsh. geez, get over yourself
Are they allowed to drink at all? How about smoke at all?
It is unlikely she will find anyone unless she goes to Hillsong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)