Too pretty? (1 Viewer)

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
hey I have this friend who's really pretty. blonde, tall, slim, and really tanned + she's smart...got a UAI of like 95 and is doing law at uni now. Her problem is that guys hardly ever approach her. like whenever we go out, they'll always check her out but never actually come over and talk to her and she can't seem to figure out why!! i dunno, is it just cause they're intimidated??

any guys care to help us out here plz :)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
most guys probably lack the confidence to approach her because they think they wn't stand a chance, i guess

iamsickofyear12

HSC
callisto said:
hey I have this friend who's really pretty. blonde, tall, slim, and really tanned + she's smart...got a UAI of like 95 and is doing law at uni now. Her problem is that guys hardly ever approach her. like whenever we go out, they'll always check her out but never actually come over and talk to her and she can't seem to figure out why!! i dunno, is it just cause they're intimidated??

any guys care to help us out here plz :)
You knew the answer to that question before you asked it. Obviously guys think that they don't have a chance. And I think thats a fair enough assumption. I really don't think a super hot chick is going to choose an average guy when she can have a really hot guy.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
withoutaface said:
Why can't she just be forward herself?
That's the obvious thing to do given the situation...

equiski

HSC
Wow, your friend sounds wonderful. Maybe if you gave me her number I could rectify the situation.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
most guys probably lack the confidence to approach her because they think they wn't stand a chance, i guess

theres a high chance from our perspective she already has a bf

i mean shes so great

bet she dates a dropkick

stainmepink

HSC
well, think about it this way. Its 100 times better than looking like somebody shat on your face. pretty people get away with things much more easily

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
maybe she lacks presence. She puts up a guard when she talks or whatever. I can't explain it properly, but I've been able to dislike good looking, smart guys pretty quickly for that reason, talking like he's on camera or something.

"she thinks i can't see the smile that she's faking,
Poses for pictures that aren't being taken"

sorry i had to quote something from john mayer :)

No offence to your friend.

Take it as -
maybe she's gotta "open up more".

Non-sexually.

Or both.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I could state the obvious here and say that guys dont think they have a chance etc and maybe she should try picking them up... but i like ur_inner-child's answer better!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
its silly how they assume they have no chance.
but why don't some guys approach when they can see your checking them out and his checking you out? do most guys expect girls to make the first move these days?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Do most girls expect guys to make the first move these days? Right back at ya.

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
yeah maybe she should try and be a bit more forward, but whenever someone suggests it she's always too shy to actually do anything or says she doesnt want to look desperate or something. and no she doesnt have a boyfriend. she's only ever had one i think! it's wierd, huh? how you see like ugly girls always paired up with their bfs and yet she doesnt have much luck with guys at all! :(

but she's a Christian too and has pretty high standards when it comes to guys. and yeah maybe guys think they'll never have a chance, but seriously, they could at least TRY!!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
iambored said:
does she want them to try? i think that if she got randoms coming onto her she would hate it. she's not going to meet a potential boyfriend at the pub.
somewhere in sydney there is a pub where lots of christians go- i dont know if its run by a group or something but yeah

SOUNDS FUN :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)