Too late to memorise? (1 Viewer)

Demise

HSC
I need to memorise about 2000 words for module B, do you think it's too late?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Uh it took me 5 hrs to memorise my paper 2 stuff so I don't see why not

Rawf

HSC
2000 words is a lot! haha. It's possible for lots of people, but not for me haha.
I've been listening to recordings of me reading my essays in my sleep.. it sorta helps cause i recall my retarded changes in pitch when I speak.

addoil

HSC
Dw I memorised all my module A,B and C essays on the night before my trials, you just gotta keep reciting it over and over it again. Then write it out over and over again. Easy bro (all you have to do is memorise the order of the quotes, then you write out their meaning in the exam). Trust me, proffesional crammer.:spzz:
memorising the order of your quotes doesn't really equate to memorising an essay..

barbernator

HSC
It's in-depth analysis of 4 poems with quotes, analysis, techniques, links to context and form/structure.
so are you going to memorise all this, and regurgitate half of it in the exam?

5SOS

HSC
Well I pretty much memorised my Module A essay today that I rewrote ages ago. I broke down my day and allowed myself around 1 - 2 to memorise a paragraph with breaks in between.

RishBonjour

HSC
takes me 3-4 days to memorise 1000 words. fml.
How many times do you guys have to read it?
I get tired of reading after about 2 times and then try write it and then I get bored and then try reading it again.. its a cycle of failure imo.

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Dude stop going on this website until the HSC finishes and just memorise the words. Stop procrastinating
I need to memorise about 2000 words for module B, do you think it's too late?

nifkeh

HSC
I crammed both essays (not whole thing, just points & quotes) for my prelim eng exams like 2 nights before the exams, I actually didn't finish until like 10 mins before exam started. I could still write but wasn't as good as the practice essay I written for sure (less detail, less quotes, only 2 points)

enoilgam

HSC
There is more than enough time to learn 2,000 words worth - there are 6 days to go meaning that if you learn roughly 300-350 words per day you should be done in time.

Zeroes

HSC
Don't see why you need to remember precise words, just know your main points

Unless you have 2000 words of main points

But still, doable.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
You guys are going about it all wrong. You don't memorise 2000 words. You just remember the half a dozen key dot points to talk about and then write the essay/speech/whatever on the day. If you know the content it is not hard to do.

If you rote learn 2000 words and then the question is different to what you expect, then you are screwed and you deserve to fail your HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)