Tired of being single. - Need Serious Help (1 Viewer)

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
(un) happyme, wots ur definition of :“attractive asian girls ”?? lolz jkjk……mate, ur suffering from the apprehensiveness syndrome =P

many fishes in the sea, no need tu be pessimistic. Personally,I lurrveeee being single n agree wif natstar " being single can be fun"

+ how long hav u been single??

========= ummm .. wot im trying to say agenn.... im lost.....dw

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
you aren't making the slighest of sense.

zhongie

HSC
Happyme...

don't worry too much. Talking to girls isn't rocket science. Don't over analyse things, or think too much before you talk to them. Girls are just people, although vastly superior ones.

Be witty, but don't be stupid. Don't crack dumb sex jokes the second you meet them...and be polite. I mean, I would hate if some really cocky wanker came up to me...

Think about how you would want a girl to talk to you...not shag you. But then again, asians will foreoever be cursed with the shyness gene. Lose some of that reserve. I mean, unless she goes to your school, if you get completely shut down, nobody's going to know, right...?

Jezapbo

HSC
zhongie said:
Happyme...

don't worry too much. Talking to girls isn't rocket science. Don't over analyse things, or think too much before you talk to them. Girls are just people, although vastly superior ones.

Be witty, but don't be stupid. Don't crack dumb sex jokes the second you meet them...and be polite. I mean, I would hate if some really cocky wanker came up to me...

Think about how you would want a girl to talk to you...not shag you. But then again, asians will foreoever be cursed with the shyness gene. Lose some of that reserve. I mean, unless she goes to your school, if you get completely shut down, nobody's going to know, right...?
*Raises eyebrow* Superior eh? You really want an argument dont you.

And if she does go to your school, it should be easy to strike up a conversation with her.... your given ample opportunities..

Sex jokes + new girl = bad
Sex jokes + friend girl = slap
Sex jokes + gf girl = slap and a kiss... if your lucky.

But yeh, whos gonna know if u get shot down, cept your ego..

peepee

loser.
HSC
zhongie said:
Happyme...

best advice of the day.

zhongie

HSC
Jezapbo said:
*Raises eyebrow* Superior eh? You really want an argument dont you.

And if she does go to your school, it should be easy to strike up a conversation with her.... your given ample opportunities..

Sex jokes + new girl = bad
Sex jokes + friend girl = slap
Sex jokes + gf girl = slap and a kiss... if your lucky.

But yeh, whos gonna know if u get shot down, cept your ego..
There's not argument there...it's a simple fact... ;-P

Sure, your ego will be foreever scarred, but if you don't try, and you really want a gf, you're just gonna mope around and then where will your ego be?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
You know, if you aren't extremely ugly or horribly deformed you could try the following.

Go to a mall or something, walk up to 100 attractive asian (if desired) girls and say "Hey, wanna go out?" You will get A LOT of no's but chances are you'll get at least 5 yes. Also, you will realise that rejection isn't that bad. Don't diss it till you try it.

P.S. a big thank you to kimmeh and dave85 for pushing my rep over 50. :p woohoo, i'll be famous soon.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
happyme said:
I'm extremely tired of being single.

I've been single for most of my life.

I don't know what i'm doing wrong, yes i'm shy DAMN.

I've tried improving myself.

I simply can't approach girls at the malls, coffee shops, bars etc...

I'm extremely tired.

I want to have good opening lines and i need help from attractive girls perspective what i should do to meet attractive ladies prefer asians as i'm chinese myself.

Please do help me.
I'm sure you are not doing anything wrong. Ok so your shy, don't worry, everyone is shy at some point , some people just try and hide it or they eventually gain confidence.
I don't really think you need to have a good opening line, whatever you want to say you will prob think of there at the time and place before you approach the girl.Like someone else has said before- be yourself.
plus don't lie, and don't go telling the girl your whole life story the first time you meet her.

Jezapbo

HSC
There is no simple fact. For to say something is simply fact it would be an absolute truth, which does not exist.

But of course if you changed it to vastly superior except for Jezapbo i'll let you off. :)

He could try getting to know girls his friends know and through them their friends to widen his circles..... for issues with shyness this could be an easier alternative to picking up randoms off the street...cept if he still gets shot down then it doesnt help the ego problem...nor the fact that it'd eventually get back to people he knows.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
well ive had a boyfriend at most times (not now).. maybe a few months single at a time n i got sick of it.. you have your whole life to be with someone.. enjoy being with randoms!! haha..

zhongie

HSC
Jezapbo...

We are superior. It's an absolute truth that flies in defiance of all my postmodern training.

Jezapbo

HSC
zhongie said:
Jezapbo...

We are superior. It's an absolute truth that flies in defiance of all my postmodern training.
Alright. Lets hear your proof then....if it flies in defiance of postmodernism then it should be good enough to end postmodernistic concepts and theories.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh a bad name and who knows whatever else...

nifty03

HSC
Now now, what's wrong with being single anyways
plus u'll prolly be spending more than half of ur life with a girl so enjoy it while ur 'free' :p :D

Winston

HSC
ask your friends to intro u to some of their female friends or something.

Auto Wah

lol, what a sad snob, why not go to www.gaymatchmaker.com.au??
you'll find someone that might like you.

but seriously speaking, i wouldn't ask advise in this forum. All those fuckers here are lame, they don't even have chicks looking at them like you do. Hope this makes you feel better. Intelligence is the main thing. You don't have anything to say cuz you're freaking dumb.

mack

Banned
HSC
Im sure something will happen eventually. If it can happen to me it can happen to anyone(I was the shyest person in the world), i was introduced to a friend of a friend, and i was wolfing down a big mac at the time, and coughed some of it all up over myself. Needless to say i was totally humiliated, but now its all past and were great friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)